There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NBA Finals Thread: Mavs are NBA Champions! :O

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
as much as i'm in shock at the moment...there is no way i'll ever root for amy teams from L.A or Dallas

Does the Bay Area have any rivalry with Dallas except the Cowboys? I guess the Stars.

well the Texas Rangers are close
I wonder who Wade and LeBron are gonna guard in this series. I'd guess that one of 'em takes Kidd, but who does the other one take? Dallas doesn't really have a wing guy that handles the ball all that much.
lets go mavs, lets go dirk. when i said dirk was the best offensive power forward in the league, people almost electronically convicted me of murder..now that he has proven it, the mavs are so ready to take this title!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I wonder who Wade and LeBron are gonna guard in this series. I'd guess that one of 'em takes Kidd, but who does the other one take? Dallas doesn't really have a wing guy that handles the ball all that much.

I think it'll start off Bibby on Stevenson, Wade on Kidd, LBJ on Marion, Bosh on Chandler, and Anthony on Nowitzki. I think Dallas' most common lineup will be Kidd/Terry/Peja or Marion/Dirk/Chandler and Miami's most common lineup will be Wade/Miller/LBJ/Haslem/Bosh in which case I think it may be Miller on Kidd and Wade on Terry.
Originally posted by LBCniner:
lets go mavs, lets go dirk. when i said dirk was the best offensive power forward in the league, people almost electronically convicted me of murder..now that he has proven it, the mavs are so ready to take this title!

Best overall SG + Best overall SF>Best offensive PF
the mavs will win this series. book it. lebron and Dwade will get tired at some point and that garbage bench will have to come out, this is where we will not only obliterate, but this is where the series will be won, nobody can guard dirk on our team, but no one can really guard dwade or lebron, but we can try to do what we did to durant to Dwade because i would rather lebron get hot than dwade..trust me
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by LBCniner:
lets go mavs, lets go dirk. when i said dirk was the best offensive power forward in the league, people almost electronically convicted me of murder..now that he has proven it, the mavs are so ready to take this title!

Best overall SG + Best overall SF>Best offensive PF

Best bench +best offensive power forward >or= to best overall sf + best overall SG
Dirk will murder Joel Anthony if hes put on him lol.
Originally posted by LBCniner:
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by LBCniner:
lets go mavs, lets go dirk. when i said dirk was the best offensive power forward in the league, people almost electronically convicted me of murder..now that he has proven it, the mavs are so ready to take this title!

Best overall SG + Best overall SF>Best offensive PF

Best bench +best offensive power forward >or= to best overall sf + best overall SG

There will be times when Barea is guarding Wade or James. Look out.
is jason terry still on the mavs? that mark ass b***h
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by LBCniner:
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by LBCniner:
lets go mavs, lets go dirk. when i said dirk was the best offensive power forward in the league, people almost electronically convicted me of murder..now that he has proven it, the mavs are so ready to take this title!

Best overall SG + Best overall SF>Best offensive PF

Best bench +best offensive power forward >or= to best overall sf + best overall SG

There will be times when Barea is guarding Wade or James. Look out.

Why would they do that? Why wouldn't they just have Kidd or Stevenson or Marion guard those guys? Barea will be guarding Mike Bibby or Mario Chalmers.
Originally posted by LBCniner:
the mavs will win this series. book it. lebron and Dwade will get tired at some point and that garbage bench will have to come out, this is where we will not only obliterate, but this is where the series will be won, nobody can guard dirk on our team, but no one can really guard dwade or lebron, but we can try to do what we did to durant to Dwade because i would rather lebron get hot than dwade..trust me

I seriously hope you're right. Would like to see Kidd and Peja and Dirk and Marion get rings, and I f**king hate LeBrat and Bosh.
I wouldn't mind seeing either team win, unless Jason Terry is on the mavs
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,469
Hmm if i had a gun pointed at me I guess i'd go for dallas
Originally posted by teeohh:
I wouldn't mind seeing either team win, unless Jason Terry is on the mavs

he is on the mavs but so is jason kidd and shawn marion and peja stojakovic and dirk nowitzki. I hope all those guys get rings, f**k Lebron and Wade and Bosh.