LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

NBA Finals Thread: Mavs are NBA Champions! :O

Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Im rooting for Dallas

unless the Bulls magically win the series vs the heat
Gotta be the Heat that win. Dallas can only lose one game or else they gotta close it out in Miami where they haven't lost all play-offs.
Well now that it's official:

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Go Heat. It will be a cold day in hell before I root for a team from Dallas.
Heat in 6
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
lol

My best friend is a hardcore Packers and Heat fan

Needless to say he's having a good year
Heat in 6. I always take the better team in a 2-3-2 format with home court. It's too difficult for Dallas to win 3 straight at home and that's probally what they'll have to do to win this series.
Heat in 5 or 6. They are the more athletic and faster team. They have the best 2 closers for close games. I can't see how the Heat can lose.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Pete, couldn't the Mavs put Chandler/Haywood on Bosh to avoid putting that on Dirk?

Ya, you're probably right that we'll see a good amount of that to save Dirk's legs. Those cross matchups are kinda difficult though unless it's a dead ball. There will be times where Dirk's gonna have to guard the guy that guarded him on the last possession, but you bring up an excellent point and I think we will in fact see that.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Haslem vs Dirk, part 2.

Who will take the role of James Posey...Lebron?
[ Edited by crzy on May 26, 2011 at 8:38 PM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
Should be a solid series.

Still, I say Heat in 6.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I got Heat in 6 too.
as much as i'm in shock at the moment...there is no way i'll ever root for amy teams from L.A or Dallas
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
as much as i'm in shock at the moment...there is no way i'll ever root for amy teams from L.A or Dallas

Does the Bay Area have any rivalry with Dallas except the Cowboys? I guess the Stars.
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Does the Bay Area have any rivalry with Dallas except the Cowboys? I guess the Stars.

well the Texas Rangers are close
Share 49ersWebzone