There are 169 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ECF: HEAT (3) VS. BULLS(1)

Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Is noah middle eastern?

he is a mutt by any standards, african, danish i think and something else mixed in there

...douche


lol not you, Noah. Thats what is else mixed in... cant stand the dude
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,701
Go Bulls, I hate Lebron. Ever since he had that one hour special to announce who he signed with, what an ego.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,469
Originally posted by BobS:
Go Bulls, I hate Lebron. Ever since he had that one hour special to announce who he signed with, what an ego.

go chicago but.... i don't see them beating miami
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Is noah middle eastern?

he is a mutt by any standards, african, danish i think and something else mixed in there

...douche


lol not you, Noah. Thats what is else mixed in... cant stand the dude

Noah brings alot of energy, very good defender too. if only he could shoot
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Is noah middle eastern?

he is a mutt by any standards, african, danish i think and something else mixed in there

...douche


lol not you, Noah. Thats what is else mixed in... cant stand the dude

Noah brings alot of energy, very good defender too. if only he could shoot
Oh my hatred isn't on a basketball level its more on a hater level
Very entertaining 1st quarter.
if this first quarter is any preview of the rest of the series this is going to be epic
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Is noah middle eastern?

he is a mutt by any standards, african, danish i think and something else mixed in there

...douche


lol not you, Noah. Thats what is else mixed in... cant stand the dude

Noah brings alot of energy, very good defender too. if only he could shoot
Oh my hatred isn't on a basketball level its more on a hater level

PIMP
^


Taj Gibson just s**t ALL over Wade.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:


Taj Gibson just s**t ALL over Wade.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Noah brings alot of energy, very good defender too. if only he could shoot
Oh my hatred isn't on a basketball level its more on a hater level

PIMP


getting some hair action
[ Edited by Negrodamus on May 15, 2011 at 5:41 PM ]
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:


Taj Gibson just s**t ALL over Wade.

Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:


Taj Gibson just s**t ALL over Wade.


that was ill
Chicago's passing the ball much better since the 6 minute mark of the 1st quarter or so.