Loul Deng > Lamar Odom

Id take Odom over Deng

good luck to ya

Well talent wise I think Odom brings more to the table
But Odon is also a douche. I hate him for that. And because hes a laker
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Ya know, people around here b***h about Laker fans turning threads into threads about our team, but most of the time it's the result of other fans bringing them up in the most random places.

1st and foremost i was being sarcastic. its funny how you pop off but in the Round 2: Mavs vs Lakers thread you copped out by and ran off with the following

Someone please talk me out of a lengthy rebuttal to several things on the last few pages.

lol

The two topics at hand you're comparing have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Nice try, though. I guess it's always good to try and throw something in someone's face.

no nice try on your part. i know what the topic was. it had to with bulls and lakers; mj vs kobe. wonder what topic was i responding about. yeah it had nothing to do with a bull vs. laker.
Ass beating! Have to keep this up, don't sleep on them.
The Heat are in trouble. The Bulls D is incredible. And their length and athleticism of the front line players is far superior. Plus the bench is so much deeper. The Big 3 for Miami have to play almost perfect in every game to compete with this. And I don't think they can. Rose can break them down whenever he wants. And they get so many second chance points even if there is a miss. I don't see how you can get out rebounded and out done on 2nd chance points like this and win a series.
Ya know, people around here b***h about Laker fans turning threads into threads about our team, but most of the time it's the result of other fans bringing them up in the most random places.

1st and foremost i was being sarcastic. its funny how you pop off but in the Round 2: Mavs vs Lakers thread you copped out by and ran off with the following

Someone please talk me out of a lengthy rebuttal to several things on the last few pages.

lol

The two topics at hand you're comparing have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Nice try, though. I guess it's always good to try and throw something in someone's face.

no nice try on your part. i know what the topic was. it had to with bulls and lakers; mj vs kobe. wonder what topic was i responding about. yeah it had nothing to do with a bull vs. laker.

Thank you for letting us into your mind to see how you put that together. lol
  • Tman
  • Veteran

lol

Man GTFO

you just jumped in here to defend your guy

"oh s**t thier talkin bout the lakers, let me put my bong down and start typing!"

Deng > Odom

take your sweep by the mavericks and GTFO

[ Edited by Tman on May 15, 2011 at 8:01 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The Heat are in trouble. The Bulls D is incredible. And their length and athleticism of the front line players is far superior. Plus the bench is so much deeper. The Big 3 for Miami have to play almost perfect in every game to compete with this. And I don't think they can. Rose can break them down whenever he wants. And they get so many second chance points even if there is a miss. I don't see how you can get out rebounded and out done on 2nd chance points like this and win a series.

The bench for the Heat got seriously exposed, the bulls just locked them down on D! It was awesome to watch, lebron and Dwade had nowhere to go. What a showing by the bulls as a team!!
Originally posted by Tman:

lol

Man GTFO

"oh s**t thier talkin bout the lakers, let me put my bong down and start typing!"

Deng > Odom

We have a real Internet tough guy, here.

The bench for the Heat got seriously exposed, the bulls just locked them down on D! It was awesome to watch, lebron and Dwade had nowhere to go. What a showing by the bulls as a team!!

The Bulls as a team are far superior. There is no way the Heat can win.

• Tman
  • Veteran

lol

Man GTFO

Deng > Odom

We have a real Internet tough guy, here.

like I've said. bulls 2nd squad put it on the heat. i was really upset at them being pulled. Miami had no response
  • Tman
  • Veteran

Yea you could tell how much more of team ball the bulls played vs. the heat's iso formations, lets see how this series goes but so far so good!!
at lonely C. Bosh on the podium
  • Tman
  • Veteran
at lonely C. Bosh on the podium

im watchin this s**t right now
Share 49ersWebzone