Originally posted by Tman:
Loul Deng > Lamar Odom

Id take Odom over Deng

good luck to ya
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Loul Deng > Lamar Odom

shhh....you're gonna wake up the flaker fans

Ya know, people around here b***h about Laker fans turning threads into threads about our team, but most of the time it's the result of other fans bringing them up in the most random places.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Loul Deng > Lamar Odom

shhh....you're gonna wake up the flaker fans

Haha yea your right...I was just thinking back about this debate I was in earlier this year
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Ya know, people around here b***h about Laker fans turning threads into threads about our team, but most of the time it's the result of other fans bringing them up in the most random places.

1st and foremost i was being sarcastic. its funny how you pop off but in the Round 2: Mavs vs Lakers thread you copped out by and ran off with the following

Someone please talk me out of a lengthy rebuttal to several things on the last few pages.

1st and foremost i was being sarcastic. its funny how you pop off but in the Round 2: Mavs vs Lakers thread you copped out by and ran off with the following

Someone please talk me out of a lengthy rebuttal to several things on the last few pages.

lol

The two topics at hand you're comparing have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Nice try, though. I guess it's always good to try and throw something in someone's face.

I think you have the highest "posts that make absolutely no sense" ratio on this site.

What the hell is the point that you're trying to make?
Gibson just had the sickest putback
TAJ GIBSON WITH ONE OF THE MOST EPIC PUTBACKS EVER!!!

"I think you have the highest "posts that make absolutely no sense" ratio on this site."

What the hell is the point that you're trying to make?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
ass beating
Share 49ersWebzone