LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 308 users in the forums

Round 1: Spurs 2 vs Memphis 4 (Memphis Advances) @#$&!!

Originally posted by Joecool:
Win on Friday and MEM will be, "well, we did a great job and we will be back next year" attitude.

FAIL
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Win on Friday and MEM will be, "well, we did a great job and we will be back next year" attitude.

FAIL

Just one in a long line................
They're busting out the "whoomp there it is" in Memphis!!!
wtf did van gundy say?
Well that sucks.
All that's missing is Dikembe Mutombo laying on the ground with the ball raised in his hands crying.
Biggest letdown I've ever had as a Spurs fan. Pitiful. The Grizzlies. The M***erf***king Grizzlies!!!!!!! Pitiful.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Biggest letdown I've ever had as a Spurs fan. Pitiful. The Grizzlies. The M***erf***king Grizzlies!!!!!!! Pitiful.

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
spurs are championship bred.. they won't go away that easily

maybe they are championship bred in bass fishing?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
spurs are championship bred.. they won't go away that easily

maybe they are championship bred in bass fishing?

Zach Randolph

Incredible down the stretch. The past two years this guy has completely resurrected his career. Numbers were always there but now he plays focused. Stopped jacking up outside shots, plays to his strengths. Automatic around the basket.

Surprising that he's still only 29 years old.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Travisty13:

I don't know my daddy...............thanks for bringing up repressed memories.

*This series makes me feel exactly how I felt the year The Admiral won the MVP, and in the playoffs Hakeem made David look like he'd never played Center before. I'm sad.
Randolf took over that s**t. Major let down being a sixty win team and getting bounced in six games by the eight seed. Memphis played strong. Hope they win it all.
Share 49ersWebzone