There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Round 1: Spurs 2 vs Memphis 4 (Memphis Advances) @#$&!!

Win on Friday and MEM will be, "well, we did a great job and we will be back next year" attitude.

spurs are championship bred.. they won't go away that easily
Originally posted by Joecool:
Win on Friday and MEM will be, "well, we did a great job and we will be back next year" attitude.

Lol, I don't think so. It took a Gary Neal miracle 3 at the end of regulation to avoid elimination, and the Grizzlies took over in the 4th quarter of game 1 to win that game. The Grizz know they can beat the Spurs in San Antonio. I doubt that will suddenly change if the Spurs can force a game 7.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Lol, I don't think so. It took a Gary Neal miracle 3 at the end of regulation to avoid elimination, and the Grizzlies took over in the 4th quarter of game 1 to win that game. The Grizz know they can beat the Spurs in San Antonio. I doubt that will suddenly change if the Spurs can force a game 7.

Oh, you mean like the Battier 3 that won MEM a game and a Randolph 3 that sealed another one?

It's close series but if the Spurs shoot like normal from the three point line, then you will see a blowout.

Oh, you mean like the Battier 3 that won MEM a game and a Randolph 3 that sealed another one?

It's close series but if the Spurs shoot like normal from the three point line, then you will see a blowout.

You completely sidestepped my point - it's not about miracle shots, it's about the Grizzlies comfort level playing in San Antonio. I doubt they fold if the Spurs force a game 7.

You completely sidestepped my point - it's not about miracle shots, it's about the Grizzlies comfort level playing in San Antonio. I doubt they fold if the Spurs force a game 7.

You're the one who brought up a miracle shot. I'm just saying, momentum swings on big shots and MEM confidence grew more and more on their big game-winners.

Also, never underestimate the home court game 7 advantage or a big game winner against an inexperienced team. MEM play in overtime showed the swing in momentum for that game.

I'm not saying Spurs are going to take control now, but I do hope that shot lit em up and allows them to find the 3-pointer again. They find that and it won't matter how confident MEM is.
After tonight...

After tonight...

Has Nash already sent the invitations?
After tonight...

Man, it wouldn't surprise me. As much as people want to make it about Manu, this team flows as Tony Parker goes.

He's been killing us with his indecisiveness and fumbling the unforced turnovers. He really needs to trust his medium range shot and his 3-pointer like he does in the regular season.

I say the Spurs come out firing and if they lose, they lose with 17 3-point attempts.
Originally posted by dobo:
After tonight...

Has Nash already sent the invitations?

Steve already got his rod wet in the water

Arthur
Memphis bringing it tonight! Up 4 after 3 quarters. Ginobili with a half court shot at the buzzer.
Memphis up 7 with 2 minutes to go.

FAIL
Originally posted by ads_2006:

FAIL

Just one in a long line................