6'10" 220lbs

PF - Brandon Bass
6'8" 250lbs

C - Dwight Howard
6'11" 265lbs

[ Edited by jrg on Apr 28, 2011 at 7:04 PM ]
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Rooting for the Magic to win it all this year.

Don't wanna see D12 leave Orlando.
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:

He'll be back regardless.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

I hope so. Either way, I'd love to see Orlando take it.

I hope so. Either way, I'd love to see Orlando take it.

It will be Magic and Heat in the conf. finals. I think Orlando will edge out Chicago.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
It will be Magic and Heat in the conf. finals. I think Orlando will edge out Chicago.

Magic/Heat eh?

Magic/Heat eh?

Yea...I really think Magic matches up well with Chicago. If Boston still had Perkins, I don't think I'd be picking Heat, but with Perkins gone - I think Heat are slightly favored.

Magic vs. Heat will be a great match-up too. Magic has couple favorable match-ups and Heat have couple favorable match-ups. But, it's the playoffs and anything can happen - but that's what I'm going with. Magic - Heat Eastern Finals.

Magic/Heat eh?

Yea...I really think Magic matches up well with Chicago. If Boston still had Perkins, I don't think I'd be picking Heat, but with Perkins gone - I think Heat are slightly favored.

Magic vs. Heat will be a great match-up too. Magic has couple favorable match-ups and Heat have couple favorable match-ups. But, it's the playoffs and anything can happen - but that's what I'm going with. Magic - Heat Eastern Finals.

Ahhh, the memories...

Magic/Heat eh?

Ahhh, the memories...

I remember that game...that was a very impressive comeback. Heat are playing much better than they were then, but so is Magic.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Apr 16, 2011 at 10:32 AM ]

Magic/Heat eh?

Ahhh, the memories...

I remember that game...that was a very impressive comeback. Heat are playing much better than they were than, but so is Magic.

I hope Heat/Magic happens.

Magic/Heat eh?

Ahhh, the memories...

I remember that game...that was a very impressive comeback. Heat are playing much better than they were then, but so is Magic.

I hope Heat/Magic happens.

Me too...that will be a great series.
Back for Game 1

and

lol Howard 31/8 at half