LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

Magic vs. Hawks (Hawks win 4-2)

• Dino
  • Veteran
I could cry
Ugg.
Is Hedo going to wake up at one point this series?

Hell of a shot by Crawford.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
What a shot by Crawford.
At a glance that Zaza situation looks suspicious to me. Some scrub goes in and gets the other teams best players kicked out and T'd up.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
What a shot by Crawford.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
At a glance that Zaza situation looks suspicious to me. Some scrub goes in and gets the other teams best players kicked out and T'd up.

I think Jason Richardson came after him to get in his face. Zaza was already upset at Howard, so he head-butted Richardson couple of times, and Richardson retaliated. It wasn't planned or suspicious to me.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

I think Jason Richardson came after him to get in his face. Zaza was already upset at Howard, so he head-butted Richardson couple of times, and Richardson retaliated. It wasn't planned or suspicious to me.

What was he mad at Howard for? He was the gave Howard a forearm shove. Players get in each others face all the time defending their teammates. Almost never does that lead to a combination of headbutts. Zaza instigated and grossly overreacted to everything. As far as I know, that's not typical of him. The only way this could make sense is if Howard roughing him up all game.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

What was he mad at Howard for? He was the gave Howard a forearm shove. Players get in each others face all the time defending their teammates. Almost never does that lead to a combination of headbutts. Zaza instigated and grossly overreacted to everything. As far as I know, that's not typical of him. The only way this could make sense is if Howard roughing him up all game.

Zaza had already lost his cool and then Richardson came over, and Zaza went over-board. It happens...you lose your head. Doubt it was intentional. Zaza would have head-butted JJ Reddick too.

Zaza had already lost his cool and then Richardson came over, and Zaza went over-board. It happens...you lose your head. Doubt it was intentional. Zaza would have head-butted JJ Reddick too.

I'm sure he just went crazy, it's just that I thought it was way out of character for him and don't know what triggered it all.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

I'm sure he just went crazy, it's just that I thought it was way out of character for him and don't know what triggered it all.

I'm not sure, but wasn't it Zaza who got in Garnett's face couple times last year?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Richardson suspeneded

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2011/news/story?id=6415406&ex_cid=nhffromfb

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Richardson suspeneded

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2011/news/story?id=6415406&ex_cid=nhffromfb

I have a good feeling about this next game. I really don't know why considering we can't score vs ATL. lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by jrg:
Richardson suspeneded

I have a good feeling about this next game. I really don't know why considering we can't score vs ATL. lol

Yeah, I'm still very confident we'll win the series...just annoying that to do that its gonna be harder then I thought.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
From J-Rich's twitter

Quote:
Hard part about this is not being able 2 be out there with my teammates. I wouldn't change anything that happen last night because 1) I was protecting a teammate and 2) I was protecting myself. I appreciate all the support. I'll be back and ready for game 5. #Magic #FEARTHEBEARD
Share 49ersWebzone