There are 251 users in the forums

Magic vs. Hawks (Hawks win 4-2)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Richardson's response video

http://www.nba.com/magic/video/2011/04/23/042311jrichm4v-1658024/index.html
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Living in Central FL, I get the Magic shoved down my throat, but it's pretty obvious that this team has hit its ceiling. This is as good as they're going to get. In order to keep D12 happy and under contract long-term, they're going to have to make some changes. I don't know what their cap situation is like, but they're stuck with Jason Richardson/Gilbert Arenas' bad contracts. As far as changes go, as much as it pains me to say it, you gotta start looking at the coach. He's a damn good coach, but just like in Miami, the star players aren't listening to him. They've tuned him out.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Living in Central FL, I get the Magic shoved down my throat, but it's pretty obvious that this team has hit its ceiling. This is as good as they're going to get. In order to keep D12 happy and under contract long-term, they're going to have to make some changes. I don't know what their cap situation is like, but they're stuck with Jason Richardson/Gilbert Arenas' bad contracts. As far as changes go, as much as it pains me to say it, you gotta start looking at the coach. He's a damn good coach, but just like in Miami, the star players aren't listening to him. They've tuned him out.

Jason Richardson is a FA this summer, I think it's Hedo and Arenas that are the two stuck long-term...
  • jrg
  • Veteran

we're done
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Goodbye Dwight
Originally posted by Dino:
Goodbye Dwight

Curry
monta
wright
lee
Howard

warriors are gonna be siiick in 2 years
(not next year due to the lockout)
Goodbye Dwight
Originally posted by jrg:

we're done

Crap. The guard situation is still crap.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
howards not going anywhere..but this season is over
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Hello Howard Goodbye Bynum

• Dino
  • Veteran
Sad is a better word
I know this sounds crazy, but I'm not counting this series as over yet. I think the Magic have it in them to come back. Not sure if they will, but I think they have it in them.
Sad is a better word

All magic guards, except for Arenas, were all garbage tonight. Why SVG went to Hedo who was poop tonight for the last shot is beyond me.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I know this sounds crazy, but I'm not counting this series as over yet. I think the Magic have it in them to come back. Not sure if they will, but I think they have it in them.

I think Orlando is clearly the better team of the two...so it's very possible...but, it's not gonna be easy at all.

Atlanta is simply just having a better series.
Goodbye Dwight

Derrick Rose and Dwight Howard.
Share 49ersWebzone