There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

General NBA Playoff Discussion

Memphis and Atlanta in the Finals, make it happen Stern

lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,169
that would be the end of the world
Originally posted by dobo:
Memphis and Atlanta in the Finals, make it happen Stern

lol

i think Pau Gasol is hoping his brother gets there. At least his play looks like he wants Memphis to go all the way.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by dobo:
Memphis and Atlanta in the Finals, make it happen Stern

lol

i think Pau Gasol is hoping his brother gets there. At least his play looks like he wants Memphis to go all the way.

Pau's brother looks like he always needs to burp.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,169
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by dobo:
Memphis and Atlanta in the Finals, make it happen Stern

lol

i think Pau Gasol is hoping his brother gets there. At least his play looks like he wants Memphis to go all the way.

Pau's brother looks like he always needs to burp.

maybe he does
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,169
What a wild playoffs so far.

Glad to see (for the league at least) a more competitive playoffs (including multiple upsets)
Originally posted by jrg:
What a wild playoffs so far.

Glad to see (for the league at least) a more competitive playoffs (including multiple upsets)

Seriously, what the hell is up with Memphis? Without Rudy Gay? What a surprise... Great to see.
i was really rooting for OKC but it's kinda hard after watching them play late in the game on saturday

their half court offense just looks bad.. especially when you have westbrook out there thinkin' he's d-rose
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
i was really rooting for OKC but it's kinda hard after watching them play late in the game on saturday

their half court offense just looks bad.. especially when you have westbrook out there thinkin' he's d-rose

I think it's Memphis more than anything. They made the Spurs, who are one of the highest scoring teams, look discombobulated. Memphis' GM built a freaking tough team. Sort of reminds me of Pistons from a few years back in terms of their toughness.
Tony helping SixthRing by providing his own picture.

there you go.. let harden run the offense.. keep that ish away from westbrook! lol
New Wizards Jerseys



  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,169
bullets cables w/ wizards name? lol
I like 'em
They should go back to being the Bullets, damnit.

Gimme back, gimme back my Bullets
Oh put 'em back where they belong


[ Edited by TheSixthRing on May 10, 2011 at 10:18:37 ]