Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
YES YES YES YES
106 for 4

There are 492 users in the forums
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
YES YES YES YES
106 for 4

Originally posted by redrose49er:Originally posted by crzy:
what is cricket?
so this Sachin Tendulkar guy is like the Pujols of cricket?
Cricket is simply a wonderful game, exported by the British around the world in the time of Empire. It is called boring by those who do not undertsand it. It can be all action but also a game of strategy and tactics.
Tendulkar is probably the best known cricketer in the world and a true mega star in India, where he has millions of adoring fans. To put his career into context, I watched an international in 1990 between England and India at Manchester and Tendulkar was playing as a 16 year old, 21 years ago.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Hide ya turbans, hide yo llamas, because the Pakistani punjabs are rapin errrbody after dawn.

Originally posted by ads_2006:Originally posted by redrose49er:Originally posted by crzy:
what is cricket?
so this Sachin Tendulkar guy is like the Pujols of cricket?
Cricket is simply a wonderful game, exported by the British around the world in the time of Empire. It is called boring by those who do not undertsand it. It can be all action but also a game of strategy and tactics.
Tendulkar is probably the best known cricketer in the world and a true mega star in India, where he has millions of adoring fans. To put his career into context, I watched an international in 1990 between England and India at Manchester and Tendulkar was playing as a 16 year old, 21 years ago.
f**k the white mans game
Originally posted by ninermaniac:
Being Indian, and not being able to understand how this game works is pissing me off at the moment considering I'm on the bandwagon :p
Pakistan:150/6 (36.2 ov)????????????
India:260/9 (50ov)????????????
^WTF does that mean?

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:Originally posted by ninermaniac:
Being Indian, and not being able to understand how this game works is pissing me off at the moment considering I'm on the bandwagon :p
Pakistan:150/6 (36.2 ov)????????????
India:260/9 (50ov)????????????
^WTF does that mean?
you are not Indian.
-9fA

Originally posted by ninermaniac:
Being Indian, and not being able to understand how this game works is pissing me off at the moment considering I'm on the bandwagon :p
Pakistan:150/6 (36.2 ov)????????????
India:260/9 (50ov)????????????
^WTF does that mean?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:Originally posted by ninermaniac:
Being Indian, and not being able to understand how this game works is pissing me off at the moment considering I'm on the bandwagon :p
Pakistan:150/6 (36.2 ov)????????????
India:260/9 (50ov)????????????
^WTF does that mean?
Scores shouldn't be fractional equations.
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:Originally posted by ninermaniac:
Being Indian, and not being able to understand how this game works is pissing me off at the moment considering I'm on the bandwagon :p
Pakistan:150/6 (36.2 ov)????????????
India:260/9 (50ov)????????????
^WTF does that mean?
you are not Indian.
-9fA
yeah the game is really easy to pick up...do you not know what an over is?!?!!
and in all honesty you are American...not Indian
I grew up in South Africa and played most of my childhood and the game is easy...HEY WAIT I GOT AN IDEA...google it p***y