• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
its going to be insane.

jai hindh
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • mod
  • Veteran
its funny... I think Baseball is incredibly boring, then when I went to England the football fans said the same thing about cricket, boring slow etc
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by modninerfan:
its funny... I think Baseball is incredibly boring, then when I went to England the football fans said the same thing about cricket, boring slow etc

I went to England and went to a cricket match there and it was incredibly boring. The only thing that made it even a little fun was getting drunk because free drinks were included.
Battle of the Stinky

i have no idea how this game is played... what are the basics?
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by submoa:
i have no idea how this game is played... what are the basics?

Almost like baseball but you run back and forth instead of a diamond.

Originally posted by Eli_23:
Battle of the Stinky

This is uncalled for, take a hike.
Hide ya turbans, hide yo llamas, because the Pakistani punjabs are rapin errrbody after dawn.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
This is going to be insane. India vs. Pak is always the most thrilling and intense game of cricket. Rooting big time for India but hoping it goes all the way down to the wire.

CAN'T f**kING WAIT
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
This is going to be insane. India vs. Pak is always the most thrilling and intense game of cricket. Rooting big time for India but hoping it goes all the way down to the wire.

CAN'T f**kING WAIT

I would rather see a Kabbadi match between the two.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

CAN'T f**kING WAIT

I would rather see a Kabbadi match between the two.

LOL

I know a lot of ppl hate cricket here or don't understand it - but it's not a difficult game to understand and India-Pak matches are amazingly fun.
Share 49ersWebzone