There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 NBA Draft Thread

shocked this Harper kid fell to the 2nd to Cleveland, the Cavs got a great player from Richmond.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Who

Another Euro you'll have to wait to see play.
Traded to the nets like a boss
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
shocked this Harper kid fell to the 2nd to Cleveland, the Cavs got a great player from Richmond.

This.

Man i'm confused who, got who, with all these trades.. Someone update me on the last 3-4 picks.
Singler can practice trick shots when the rest of the Pistons skip practice
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

This.

Man i'm confused who, got who, with all these trades.. Someone update me on the last 3-4 picks.

we let harper and honeycutt get away from us. that should be all we need to know at this time
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

This.

we let harper and honeycutt get away from us. that should be all we need to know at this time

Well, that sucks, a small part of me was hoping we drafted singler. Maybe we can get skeen from vcu (undrafted, or drafted)

This.

Go here and hover over the yellow T in the Draft Tracker to see where the player went.

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jun 23, 2011 at 19:39:06 ]
There goes Pete's pick
I like honeycutt
Honeycutt to Sac!!
TYLER HONEYCUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by valrod33:
There goes Pete's pick

Maybe a trade to the Lakers, since they have all these picks?
Do the bulls get butler or did they trade taht pick also?
I like Honeycutt. Good add.
Do the bulls get butler or did they trade taht pick also?

I believe Butler is theirs.