There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

March Madness Thread

Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k. Not much you can do when they are knocking down every 3pointer. It's not helping that the refs ate calling everything on Kansas

Phaggots. I just threw my sons tonka truck across the house. f**k

feeling better now? And a Tech called on VCU coach. wow!

IDK, he might need to go find that Tonka Truck. It might need to be thrown again.

Good thing it's Tonka Tough.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k. Not much you can do when they are knocking down every 3pointer. It's not helping that the refs ate calling everything on Kansas

Phaggots. I just threw my sons tonka truck across the house. f**k

feeling better now? And a Tech called on VCU coach. wow!

IDK, he might need to go find that Tonka Truck. It might need to be thrown again.

Good thing it's Tonka Tough.

lol
whoa baby!
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Kansas will come back, not sure if to win it, but they'll make it a game

just call me Big Daddy

What a bold prediction!
Well, my interest in this year's tournament is over.
This is awesome

just call me Big Daddy

What a bold prediction!

just call me Big Daddy

What a bold prediction!

a regular Dionne Warwick

That win was worth killing my bracket!!!!
Love it when the underdogs put an undeniable beatdown on the "big dogs". My interest in this tournament skyrocketed. Can't say these lower ranked teams haven't earned it.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Rock choke
Originally posted by okdkid:
Love it when the underdogs put an undeniable beatdown on the "big dogs". My interest in this tournament skyrocketed. Can't say these lower ranked teams haven't earned it.

I agree. I'm an OSU fan and while I hate being out of the tourney its just a reminder that college basketball has it right and college football has it wrong. VCU and Butler in the final 4? No number one seeds? If basketball had a BCS, it would have been OSU vs Kansas in the finals, and Kentucky/VCU/Butler would not have even been in the conversation.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Well, my interest in this year's tournament is over.

Well at least you made it this far.
Originally posted by aman49:

I agree. I'm an OSU fan and while I hate being out of the tourney its just a reminder that college basketball has it right and college football has it wrong. VCU and Butler in the final 4? No number one seeds? If basketball had a BCS, it would have been OSU vs Kansas in the finals, and Kentucky/VCU/Butler would not have even been in the conversation.

If This was college football.... VCU and Butler would be playing in the Thanks for coming but you are not good enough because we say so Bowl
  • jrg
  • Veteran
bahahahaha

f**k kansas
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Originally posted by aman49:

If This was college football.... VCU and Butler would be playing in the Thanks for coming but you are not good enough because we say so Bowl

I agree to an extent. The best teams in football are just that -- the best. They would stomp out lesser competition. In basketball there's only 5 players on the floor and 1 player on fire can make the difference in the game.

In football, one player can have a hell of a game, but if 8 don't, they lose to a better team 99% of the time.

BUT -- I still think the BCS is lame.