There are 622 users in the forums
Originally posted by 1251alex:
crazy seeing Derrick Williams on tv...seems like just yesterday I was sitting in English class with him at La Mirada High. Good for him.![]()
Originally posted by chico49erfan:Originally posted by 1251alex:
crazy seeing Derrick Williams on tv...seems like just yesterday I was sitting in English class with him at La Mirada High. Good for him.![]()
That's awesome
Originally posted by global_nomad:Originally posted by chico49erfan:Originally posted by 1251alex:
crazy seeing Derrick Williams on tv...seems like just yesterday I was sitting in English class with him at La Mirada High. Good for him.![]()
That's awesome
did U of A have 2 forwards shooting 3 pointers for the win? Not how I would have drawn it up. Both were decent looks though.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Man Butler really knows how to win close games. I'm starting to believe in all that mathematical analysis their HC uses on opponents tendencies. That's about all he will say when he is asked about how he uses the data, but he does it for every game. I hope he gets a big bonus for another Final 4 birth.
Originally posted by aman49:Originally posted by global_nomad:
Man Butler really knows how to win close games. I'm starting to believe in all that mathematical analysis their HC uses on opponents tendencies. That's about all he will say when he is asked about how he uses the data, but he does it for every game. I hope he gets a big bonus for another Final 4 birth.
He's going to get an even bigger bonus when a big time program shows up with a truckload of money.
My guesses are Tennessee (no more Bruce Pearl) or Indiana (he's already in state and post-sanctions they want to get back to the Bobby Knight days).
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:Originally posted by aman49:Originally posted by global_nomad:
Man Butler really knows how to win close games. I'm starting to believe in all that mathematical analysis their HC uses on opponents tendencies. That's about all he will say when he is asked about how he uses the data, but he does it for every game. I hope he gets a big bonus for another Final 4 birth.
He's going to get an even bigger bonus when a big time program shows up with a truckload of money.
My guesses are Tennessee (no more Bruce Pearl) or Indiana (he's already in state and post-sanctions they want to get back to the Bobby Knight days).
Unless he decides to be like Mark Few and stay no matter what which would be really cool.
Originally posted by 23zack80:Originally posted by NinerFanMT:Originally posted by aman49:Originally posted by global_nomad:
Man Butler really knows how to win close games. I'm starting to believe in all that mathematical analysis their HC uses on opponents tendencies. That's about all he will say when he is asked about how he uses the data, but he does it for every game. I hope he gets a big bonus for another Final 4 birth.
He's going to get an even bigger bonus when a big time program shows up with a truckload of money.
My guesses are Tennessee (no more Bruce Pearl) or Indiana (he's already in state and post-sanctions they want to get back to the Bobby Knight days).
Unless he decides to be like Mark Few and stay no matter what which would be really cool.
Too bad that hardly ever happens.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Man Butler really knows how to win close games. I'm starting to believe in all that mathematical analysis their HC uses on opponents tendencies. That's about all he will say when he is asked about how he uses the data, but he does it for every game. I hope he gets a big bonus for another Final 4 birth.