LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 167 users in the forums

March Madness Thread

Originally posted by SacRock14:
From play-in game to Elite 8...that's cool.

And I timed the VCU inbounds pass at 4.6 seconds so it was clean

that's why they need more mid-majors and less Big East. Mid Majors need to fight to get in so they are already hot when they show up, unlike the too big/too long Big East tournament in NYC that f**ks with teams flow.
Interesting the way this thing is playing out.

I like Butler's chances against Florida. I think Kansas takes it to VCU (smile val), but wish VCU could do it. (mad now val). The Arizona UConn game is a toss up IMO, as with the KY and UNC game. I could see it either way.

One thing I know, if anyone has a perfect bracket in the world, they made a deal with the devil
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Interesting the way this thing is playing out.

I like Butler's chances against Florida. I think Kansas takes it to VCU (smile val), but wish VCU could do it. (mad now val). The Arizona UConn game is a toss up IMO, as with the KY and UNC game. I could see it either way.

One thing I know, if anyone has a perfect bracket in the world, they made a deal with the devil

I know people that had UNC, FL, and KU but havent seen people with more than 3/4. I had KU and FL. With Kansas winning it all.
Great game.
These dudes have gigantic balls. On both teams.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
This game is on the verge of being great and the referees keep s**tting on the energy by calling ridiculous fouls on both teams.
Ya, the refs have been annoying.
COME ON FLORIDA!
Terrible possession for Butler.
Holy s**t that guy was intense.

Wow Florida with two terrible possession to take control...

The final possession of regular time was awful.

And that was low percentage and horrible also. Are you kidding?
That was awesome way to go Butler!!!
UConn just stole momentum and took over this game.
Derrick Williams...where are your brains on that 3rd foul?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
UConn just stole momentum and took over this game.

Share 49ersWebzone