LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

WEBZONE SHOWDOWN Lakers (on fire) vs Heat (acting like a crier)--(3/10/11)

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Is it just me or do the heat look lost on offense? They seem to be frantically running around and passing it to somebody for a rushed shot.

Teams aren't built by 3 players. You need a solid starting 5, a solid bench and teamwork, to win.
The refs are calling the game close with ticky tacky fouls. Let's see if that continues.
I can't believe Wade didn't get a call when he got blocked at the rim. That was a classic Wade getting a call play.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I can't believe Wade didn't get a call when he got blocked at the rim. That was a classic Wade getting a call play.

I hate when Wade gets so many calls he shouldn't. He just pump fakes, and has the guy jump right onto him as they try to block the no-shot.
@ the title of the thread.
Nice play by lebron at the end of the quarter. Seems like he hung in the air forever.

Laker bench doing nothing let the heat take the lead.
Kobe showing he's ready to have one of his nights.
Close and entertaining game, so far. Even though both teams are sorta playing sloppy. Turnovers right after turnovers, bad passes, and silly fouls.
Bynum is invisible, so far.
Los Lakers vs El Heat?

xtra pass
2 point game at the half. I think the 2nd half looks a lot different than the 1st. Neither team seemed to get things really going.
missed the whole damn first half. geez
I expect the Heat to win and everybody will make some big deal about the Lakers not being able to beat the heat. However I think the Lakers can win the game if they pound the paint.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I expect the Heat to win and everybody will make some big deal about the Lakers not being able to beat the heat. However I think the Lakers can win the game if they pound the paint.

yeah, remember, they can play and get ahead...but can they close. If they crumble at the end to another good team, the world will come down on them tomorrow.
Share 49ersWebzone