There are 225 users in the forums

WEBZONE SHOWDOWN Lakers (on fire) vs Heat (acting like a crier)--(3/10/11)

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Let's go Heat
Quote:
Phil said he enjoys Celtics' and Spurs' styles of play. "I'm not a big fan of the style Miami plays. I like to see everybody involved."

Quote:
Then Phil compared the Heat's style to "Xbox games or whatever those games are when you play 1-on-1."
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Quote:
Phil said he enjoys Celtics' and Spurs' styles of play. "I'm not a big fan of the style Miami plays. I like to see everybody involved."

Quote:
Then Phil compared the Heat's style to "Xbox games or whatever those games are when you play 1-on-1."

He's been mad s**t talking these guys.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Quote:

Quote:

He's been mad s**t talking these guys.

Phillip does not play.
LA what do you think about Lakers -2 tonight. Kind of a scary bet
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

I wouldn't touch the bet, but I'd give the points and bet on the Lakers if I had to. If the Lakers play the way they've been playing, they're going to beat most teams pretty handily...even if it's a good team and in their building.

The only thing that gives me hesitation is that I think there's a high likelihood that Bynum gets in foul trouble. We've been funneling perimeter guys into him, but Wade & LeBron are two of the best in the business at getting to the line. If he picks up two early fouls and we're dependent on Gasol defending the paint, we're in trouble.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
The Llama came into our lives in the Summer of '08, and the Lakers haven't lost since.

Someone please incite a fight with Llama and get him kicked off this board.
I won't be able to begin watching the game tonight on DVR until about 6pm, so I'll catch you dudes after the game. Go Lakers!
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:
The Llama came into our lives in the Summer of '08, and the Lakers haven't lost since.

Someone please incite a fight with Llama and get him kicked off this board.

I'll see what I can do.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

I wouldn't touch the bet, but I'd give the points and bet on the Lakers if I had to. If the Lakers play the way they've been playing, they're going to beat most teams pretty handily...even if it's a good team and in their building.

The only thing that gives me hesitation is that I think there's a high likelihood that Bynum gets in foul trouble. We've been funneling perimeter guys into him, but Wade & LeBron are two of the best in the business at getting to the line. If he picks up two early fouls and we're dependent on Gasol defending the paint, we're in trouble.

i was thinking the exact same thing. f*ck it it's the scariest bet i've touched in a while but i only got 40 on lakers. Might as well pick for the team I've bled my entire life, right?

god i hope we kill them so Phil can talk even more sh*t and we can send this into a deeper frenzy.
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Mar 10, 2011 at 4:01 PM ]

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLet's get ready to RRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUMMMMMBBBBBBLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I predict a lot of crying on both sides - the Heat when they lose for the 7th time in a row, and the Lakers when Bynum goes down with his upteenth serious knee injury.

take it back! We don't need a jinx right now lol
Kobe shouldering the scoring load early for the Lakers.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Kobe shouldering the scoring load early for the Lakers.

ooh, dang. I am leaving work, forgot this was coming on.
Is it just me or do the heat look lost on offense? They seem to be frantically running around and passing it to somebody for a rushed shot.
Share 49ersWebzone