LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

WEBZONE SHOWDOWN Lakers (on fire) vs Heat (acting like a crier)--(3/10/11)

Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:
Effin Lakers. All I asked was for you to beat the Heat. Sheesh.

Hey dude...who's your team? You're one of the only people in the basketball threads who I don't know who they root for.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Hey dude...who's your team? You're one of the only people in the basketball threads who I don't know who they root for.

I dont know his team but all I know is...

GO KINGS!!!!!!111
  • Otter
  • Veteran

Hey LA, I'm picking up a strange banner on your posts, pimping a website for Lakers365. I'm not sure how or why that's happening, but thought you should know in case you need to clear your cache or cookies or something.
LOL! D-Wade tore Kobe a new one.

This is what I was talking about earlier this year; that Heat have two guys who can possibly take over a game and Kobe just got Kobe'd.

The Heat got robbed on a bunch of BS calls in the 4th quarter that put gave the Lakers FT's starting at the 7-minute mark.

D-Wade played GREAT defense on Kobe and all Kobe got were 3's no less than 2 feet behind the line or when D-Wade stupidly decided to go underneath a screen.
Originally posted by Otter:

Hey LA, I'm picking up a strange banner on your posts, pimping a website for Lakers365. I'm not sure how or why that's happening, but thought you should know in case you need to clear your cache or cookies or something.

Haha. That's one of Webbie's sites. I got nothin' to do with that one.
Originally posted by Otter:

Haha. That's one of Webbie's sites. I got nothin' to do with that one.

That's hilarious. These new mods gotta ways to go.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Kobe aint no Jordan, I can tell you that

Sure glad I'm not a Lakers fan. I'd probably be banned because of you.
Some Laker fan went apes**t about the game being rigged, blah blah blah. Anyway, he has these gifs as part of his evidence:

Share 49ersWebzone