There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 Oakland A's Thread

No power whatsoever.
The hitting on this team is so inconsistent, its sickening.
f**k this team... If they don't trade for a power bat I don't see the A's winning more than 75 games this season. This is truly a pathetic franchise for keeping Geren as manager.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
f**k this team... If they don't trade for a power bat I don't see the A's winning more than 75 games this season. This is truly a pathetic franchise for keeping Geren as manager.

He's made mistakes in the past, but I can really only blame Geren for one loss this season. (The Minnesota game where he decided to leave Brett Anderson in late for a few too many pitches, and we relinquished the lead)

Otherwise, it's a hitting issue. These guys don't consistently get the ball out of the infield.
LMAO We can't hit to save our lives.
I'm glad the Lakers were playing so I don't have to watch an inning tonight
can we please bring up Chris Carter now cause at this point things can't be any worse as far as hitting goes.
bout time the bats decide to wake up!
I swear A's can't get anything against anyones #1 and #2 pitchers. I feel like the only time we get a victory is when Anderson or Cahill face their 3rd-5th pitchers in the rotation...

At least we split the series though!
I'm predicting we get no hit by weaver.
FAAACK! Weaver has been LIGHTS out! 5-0 with a 1.2something ERA.

My prediction: We rake!
Originally posted by Jigga:
FAAACK! Weaver has been LIGHTS out! 5-0 with a 1.2something ERA.

My prediction: We rake!

I like your prediction better than mine
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Quesiton.

IF the A's move to San Jose, are you guys going to continue to be A's fans?

Cause I know a couple Oakland A's fans who wouldn't.
Originally posted by crzy:
Quesiton.

Yeah, I can't find myself rooting for another baseball team. I'm in my mid-30's, stuck in my ways. My loyalty won't waver.

If they develop some BART Access into downtown SJ, I'll be just as big a fan in the future as I am today.
Originally posted by crzy:
Quesiton.

My Family and I don't live in Cali anymore so yes my loyalty won't change... I can't imagine rooting for another team