There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Blake Griffin

Originally posted by Joecool:
He's already being crowned as the slam dunk champion with his in-game dunks alone.

It would be hilarious if he turned out like this guy in the dunk contest:

Ive already prepared myself to be disappointed by him in the dunk contest. I just dont see him as a dunk contest guy
is brown's nickname really shan wow? lol
blake griffin is very special... if he can get a consistent jumpshot (same thing they have been saying about dwight) he can be one of the most unstoppable offensive players in the league (and also work on those free throws)
Originally posted by LBCniner:
blake griffin is very special... if he can get a consistent jumpshot (same thing they have been saying about dwight) he can be one of the most unstoppable offensive players in the league (and also work on those free throws)

Tyson Chandler would stop him
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by LBCniner:

Tyson Chandler would stop him

I wouldn't doubt it.

Just ridiculous.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Just ridiculous.

What? Just the bottom of the backboard. Not impressed.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Just ridiculous.

What? Just the bottom of the backboard. Not impressed.

And he pushed himself up.

And his elbows are pointy.

Not impressed at all.
Blake Griffin is one of the most explosive players in basketball, if not the most, then second only to Lebron and maybe tied with Howard.
It's one thing if a 6'2" guard has hops, but it's totally something else if a 6'10" forward has hops.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
It's one thing if a 6'2" guard has hops, but it's totally something else if a 6'10" forward has hops.

He reminds me of Shawn Kemp