There are 199 users in the forums

Congrats ROY Buster Posey

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Oh, also..I see we've upgraded to 64 Giants threads now as well.

What do you expect hater?

This is a San Francisco 49ers fan site.

I was mainly joking...but since you decided to respond like that I'll bite.

A San Francisco 49ers site correct? So that means you require a thread for any thing that could possibly happen involving the Giants? What if Pablo Sandoval mowed the lawn today..do we get a thread for that too? Maybe if Aubrey Huff walked his dog and ran into a former high school buddy? How bout when Andres Torres decides to play on a trampoline with his kids?

Most of you Giant fans became extremely annoying since you've won the WS.

No, we need to start another new topic because Andres Torres decided to play on a trampoline with Aubrey Huff's dog

Yay. I can't wait.
It's about time it's confirmed. Read several articles about it being possible...glad it's official now. Congrats to him!
To be perfectly honest, other sports may end up needing a SF Giants subfolder.
Giants world champions f**k yeah!
Im relieved that the deserving guy won. he got 11 more first place votes than Heyward too.

Wilson shouldve taken home the hardware today too, but i guess its asking too much for TWO deserving Giants to win awards...

anyways, Buster had the kind of rookie year that should be remembered forever, and now hes got the trophy to show for it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Agreed. Theres enough traffic for it to have its own section.

A San Francisco 49ers site correct? So that means you require a thread for any thing that could possibly happen involving the Giants? What if Pablo Sandoval mowed the lawn today..do we get a thread for that too? Maybe if Aubrey Huff walked his dog and ran into a former high school buddy? How bout when Andres Torres decides to play on a trampoline with his kids?

we waited a very long time for our turn to be annoying after a title.

and besides, this is a SAN FRANCISCO 49ers website, and were in a NON-49ers section of the board. like it or not, most 49ers fans are from the bay area, and are just as into their baseball team. itd be like being angry in a Rams messaged board that tons of people are talking Cardinals in the "other sports" section.
Originally posted by Niners99:

and besides, this is a SAN FRANCISCO 49ers website, and were in a NON-49ers section of the board. like it or not, most 49ers fans are from the bay area, and are just as into their baseball team. itd be like being angry in a Rams messaged board that tons of people are talking Cardinals in the "other sports" section.

Everyone needs to chill the f**k out. James started this whole thing sarcastically and poking fun, he wasn't being serious. Everyone RELAX.

Or maybe Webbie figures out how to auto-move any thread about the Giants to a subfolder that is linked to ExtremeGiants.com and any Webzone member's userid/password has automatic access to that site.

That way, you are still on the Zone but actually posting on the other site.

(I'm not even sure what I posted makes sense......)

don't ACT LIKE a whiny b***h JRG...

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

don't ACT LIKE a whiny b***h JRG...

I'm not acting like a whiny b***h...so mind you damn business.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

Everyone needs to chill the f**k out. James started this whole thing sarcastically and poking fun, he wasn't being serious. Everyone RELAX.

Thank you.
Congrats Buster!

not trying to pick a fight, but we'd be think the same about you if the Cardinals won the WS. Everyone else is just bitter and jealous that we won and everything we say is gonna touch a button. Its just how it is...

lol @ the writers who gave Posey and Heyward the 3rd place votes...
Share 49ersWebzone