LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 355 users in the forums

Congrats ROY Buster Posey

Originally posted by crzy:
HEY we want some POSEY

HEY WE WANT SOME POSEY!!!!!

Glad to see they got it right. Giants woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Yeee congrats Posey! well deserved!
"FACT."
-B.W.

--------------------------------

"F**K YEAH!"

-T.L.

--------------------------------

"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-IWAS

-------------------------------

I am surprised the voters got this one right. Heyward will be a force to be reckoned with for years to come, but today is all about our Posey.
The voting. I cant believe some idiot voter didnt put Posey as a top 3 candidate. I can understand putting him 2nd but not in top 3? That person should be banned from ever voting again.

Buster Posey, San Francisco Giants 20 9 2 129
Jason Heyward, Atlanta Braves 9 20 2 107
Jaime Garcia, St. Louis Cardinals 1 1 16 24
Gaby Sanchez, Florida Marlins 2 1 5 18
Neil Walker, Pittsburgh Pirates 1 3
Starlin Castro, Chicago Cubs 3 3
Ike Davis, New York Mets 2 2
Jose Tabata, Pittsburgh Pirates 1 1
Jonny Venters, Atlanta Braves 1 1
CONGRATS BUSTER!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
The voting. I cant believe some idiot voter didnt put Posey as a top 3 candidate. I can understand putting him 2nd but not in top 3? That person should be banned from ever voting again.

Buster Posey, San Francisco Giants 20 9 2 129
Jason Heyward, Atlanta Braves 9 20 2 107
Jaime Garcia, St. Louis Cardinals 1 1 16 24
Gaby Sanchez, Florida Marlins 2 1 5 18
Neil Walker, Pittsburgh Pirates 1 3
Starlin Castro, Chicago Cubs 3 3
Ike Davis, New York Mets 2 2
Jose Tabata, Pittsburgh Pirates 1 1
Jonny Venters, Atlanta Braves 1 1

Same with Heyward being left off. Both guys should have been on all ballots. Top 3 ended up how I thought it should, though, so all's well that ends well.
extrabaggs

Only voter to omit Buster Posey was Yasushi Kikuchi of Kyodo News, LA-Anaheim Chapter. He had 1. Sanchez, 2. Heyward, 3. Garcia.

extrabaggs

Only voter to omit Jason Heyward was Dejan Kovacevic of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. He had Posey first, and two Pirates (Walker, Tabata).
Originally posted by valrod33:
extrabaggs

Only voter to omit Buster Posey was Yasushi Kikuchi of Kyodo News, LA-Anaheim Chapter. He had 1. Sanchez, 2. Heyward, 3. Garcia.

extrabaggs

Only voter to omit Jason Heyward was Dejan Kovacevic of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. He had Posey first, and two Pirates (Walker, Tabata).

LOL.. SUch idiots. Walker and Tabata ahead of Heyward? Seriously, that guy has to be banned from ever doing this again. At least the other guy put 3 players who had solid years 1-3.
Originally posted by valrod33:
extrabaggs

extrabaggs

Two Communists posing as American beat writers. Ship them both back home in airtight crates.... respectively.

HEY, WE WANT SO POSEY!!!!!!

Somewhere in Atlanta, there are people who will say that the result is racially biased.

- NCAA Player of the Year
- World Series champion
- NL Rookie of the Year.

WAY TO GO BUSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
- NCAA Player of the Year
- World Series champion
- NL Rookie of the Year.

WAY TO GO BUSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty amazing isnt it. Its going to be tough to top that. Maybe an MVP and win the WS again. Hey Buster... YOU CAN DO IT!

I'd say right now he is the #2 sports figure in the Bay Area behind Timmy of course.
Share 49ersWebzone