LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2010-2011 Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Come on Bulls
Originally posted by jrg:
Come on Bulls

well Shaq is playing like a younger version of himself.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Come on Bulls

12 pts
4 reb

chanting for scalabrini is cool!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Come on Bulls

12 pts
4 reb

yep, on limited mins. He was killing the bulls bro, thats why you put that smart ass gif up.
what an eye sore. i want the early 90's bulls back. where's scott livingston at
Bulls have been looking a lot better these last couple games against the Rockets and Thunder. It was only a matter of time before Boozer would get it together, last night he had a great game with 29 points and 12 rebounds. He's looking more like the player the Bulls envisioned when they signed him. Rose is still workin on his rhythm with Boozer in the lineup, no doubt he'll get that together soon. He was dishin out the assists last night and didn't have to worry about taking over the game to get the W. Great team effort lately, it'll be interesting to see how long Bogans stays the starter.
get A.I from philly and shelve bogans to the bench.

pg: d.rose
sg: A.I
sf: L. Deng
PF: C-Booz
C: J-Noah

i can certainly dream
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

i can certainly dream

Who would you give up for A.I.9? Taj is too valuable inside with his defense and Asik is too valuable because he's a legit 7 footer who can move. I don't want to see Scalabrine touch the floor again this year, he is horrible and a ginger.
cavs then lakers and then our schedule is pretty easy after the lakers :)

Originally posted by 23zack80:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

i can certainly dream

Who would you give up for A.I.9? Taj is too valuable inside with his defense and Asik is too valuable because he's a legit 7 footer who can move. I don't want to see Scalabrine touch the floor again this year, he is horrible and a ginger.

future 1st round picks
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Bulls are looking good, Rose has a legitimate chance at the MVP if he keeps up his play.

Looks like he'll have to do a little bit more, Noah is out with a thumb injury 8-10 weeks.
[ Edited by 23zack80 on Dec 16, 2010 at 12:05 AM ]
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Bulls are looking good, Rose has a legitimate chance at the MVP if he keeps up his play.

Looks like he'll have to do a little bit more, Noah is out with a thumb injury 8-10 weeks.

Man what a bummer, the team is just starting to gel with Boozer in the lineup...oh well, time for Taj and Omer to step up, we may even need to use Kurt Thomas more now. Rose is definitely gonna turn on the scoring again with Noah being out, good thing the schedule for the rest of the month is somewhat soft.
I wouldn't be surprised if JR Smith ends up as a Bull before the trade deadline. Looks like Melo's gone, and Denver's pretty much done with Smith. The Bulls are looking for a legit 2 guard and some outside shooting. It seems to make sense.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I wouldn't be surprised if JR Smith ends up as a Bull before the trade deadline. Looks like Melo's gone, and Denver's pretty much done with Smith. The Bulls are looking for a legit 2 guard and some outside shooting. It seems to make sense.

JR Smith is definitely intriguing, funny thing is that he was here before (part of the Tyson Chandler trade to Charlotte/New Orleans) and was never used. That was under Skiles so I guess it was an obviouse misfit. I do think that Thibideau can make it work with JR though, I'm just curious what it would take to bring him here. JR Smith or Keith Bogans? I'll take JR, Brewer can provide whatever defense Bogans had off the bench.
Share 49ersWebzone