There are 211 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2010-2011 Thread

All right boys and girls Basketball is back and here I start the new 2010 Chicago Bulls season thread. Please post all Bulls related posts here. Last year was last year we are looking at very different team this year with some of the core players in place.

We might as well be called the Chicago Jazz or Utah Bulls. The Eastern Conference has gotten much tougher now but the Central Division should be ours. New coach new scheme led by Tom Thibodeau. Additions: Ronnie Brewer, Carlos Boozer, Kyle Korver, CJ Watson. Keith Bogans, Kurt Thomas, Brian Scalabrine, Omer Asik.

Led by Derrick Rose and PF Carlos Boozer we have a chance to go deep into the playoffs this year. Here is the projected starting 5

PG-Rose
SG-Brewer
SF-Deng
PF-Boozer
C-Noah

Bench

PG-CJ Watson
SG-Keith Bogans/Korver
SF-Johnson/Scalabrine
PF-Gibson/Thomas
C-Asik/Thomas

We open against the Thunder. Let's go BULLS
Moo.
Go Jazz 2!
Thank god Basketball season starts this week,
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Apparently Bogans will be the starting SG. And the Bulls are my Eastern Conference team.
It's exciting that the season is almost here!

As for the game, I think it's definitely a winnable game for sure. I think we can pull it out if everything goes right. OKC should be good this season, but they really didn't make any moves on their roster, so they'll be relying purely on internal development of their players. I don't know if i'm completely sold on them though. They could be 2nd, and they could also be as low as 6th or so. Basically, I think the bulls can actually win this even without Boozer as long as they dominate the boards, move the ball, and play some good defense. Durant's gonna get his but Westbrook and Green got to be stopped.

Heres to a hell of a season!
Let's go BULLS
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Let's go BULLS

Not impressed by OKC. It's hard to beat two teams and it was amazing to me that the Bulls were actually in it until the final few minutes. Rose had a good 1st half, Noah had a great 2nd half. After that nobody really did anything. Taj played good I guess but we really need Boozer in the worst way. I can already see us having trouble scoring if it's not Rose. The motion offense wasn't really a motion offense either. To me it was an exact replica of VDN's.

Originally posted by hklar17:
Not impressed by OKC. It's hard to beat two teams

Can you explain both of these statements?
oh and screw the refs

Bulls FT - 13-22
OKC FT - 38-47
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Thunder is just a better team
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by hklar17:
Not impressed by OKC. It's hard to beat two teams

Can you explain both of these statements?

Puff Puff give!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone