There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010-2011 San Antonio Spurs thread

Originally posted by Ajanke:
Parker baby

Normally this time a year, Manu and Duncan getting more has resulted in poor starts. We are benefiting from a better cast and an easy schedule resulting in the 2nd best record and Manu and Duncan resting.
I know the schedule has been easy but it's hard not to be pleased. The backcourt is arguably the best in the NBA. Splitter looks awesome, IMO, despite what the box score says. No matter what either Duncan or Splitter should be on the court at all times, and maybe both at the end of games. I love Blair, but he needs a more specialized role like Bonner and McDyess. His defense is just too much of a liability.

A huge glaring weakness is the SF position, or so it seemed before the season started. But RJ has been magnificent. James Anderson too, but his injury is a bummer.
Let Duncan rest our defense will be solid in playoff time. Duncan will get his minutes then. I'm pleased lol.
Eva is probably riding the Red Rocket.
Wow, we are scoring 108.9 and giving up 101.1 for a +7.8 margin!!!!!!!!!

We are ranked 4th in the league in differential. This makes me feel better about the concern of having a weak schedule so far. In past years, we rarely dominate consistently and now we are actually beating these teams convincingly.

I bet crzy still thinks we are boring with no offense but he's about 4 years out of date. It's time to upgrade your driver, crzy!

[ Edited by Joecool on Nov 16, 2010 at 22:28:21 ]
To add, Tim Duncan is only playing about half a game in terms of minutes per game. Even Manu is getting a lot of rest. Nice.
Tony Parker and Eva Longoria getting a divorce? Oh noes...
Another National TV game today.
This isn't good. It's even worse that Brent Barry's wife is involved. I'm still waiting to hear Delonte's name come up.

Dammit Tony. You f**king idiot. Did you and Nash have a divorce pact or something?
Originally posted by dobo:
This isn't good. It's even worse that Brent Barry's wife is involved. I'm still waiting to hear Delonte's name come up.

Dammit Tony. You f**king idiot. Did you and Nash have a divorce pact or something?

Steve Nash will now marry Eva Longoria

Tony Parker will marry Erin Barry

and Brent Barry will get screwed.
Joe,

You from San Antonio? I'm a huge Spurs fan and I figured I wouldn't get much love on these boards, because the town of San Antonio despises the Lakers. I figured most of the California peeps on here would be Lakers fans.

Town went crazy when we won the first championship and the second for that matter. I was stationed in England for the third and in the desert for the fourth.

Good times. While I HATE the Lakers, I have to give them credit. I just don't see a way for any team out there to stop them. I'd love to sneak one more out before the big three get dismantled, but I just can't see it.
Originally posted by Rivers77:
Joe,

You from San Antonio? I'm a huge Spurs fan and I figured I wouldn't get much love on these boards, because the town of San Antonio despises the Lakers. I figured most of the California peeps on here would be Lakers fans.

Town went crazy when we won the first championship and the second for that matter. I was stationed in England for the third and in the desert for the fourth.

Good times. While I HATE the Lakers, I have to give them credit. I just don't see a way for any team out there to stop them. I'd love to sneak one more out before the big three get dismantled, but I just can't see it.

There's a handful of us on here. Welcome.

Here's a picture of me and my friend Tony.
Originally posted by Rivers77:
Joe,

I don't see them winning it, yet. But they do look like a more complete team this year and appear to have more chemistry. They were down by 17 last night, turned it on and then owned the Bulls. That's something they rarely have done in the past. They would never "turn it on" rather they would keep playing consistent to be within a few points near the end.

Everyone appears to be playing decisive with confidence.
Pujols in attendance last night.