LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

The Official Phoenix Suns Thread

• ZRF80
Gonna miss J-Rich....he came through big for us in the postseason last year. Not sure VC can match that..........
Suck it Soni... err, Thunder!
Sixth, are you aware of any semblance of a plan here? The Suns have made a very weird series of moves over the last 6 months.
Sarver does something incredibly cheap, everyone calls him out on it, so he goes out and does something in a panic to prove he's not cheap, then tries to correct that panic move.

This pattern is not new.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran
I can't wait 'til that ass hat's contract expires.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

The Suns just acquired Vince Carter as part of a six-player trade with Orlando, but they may not be able to play him for a month.

According to The Arizona Republic, Carter is having issues with his left knee and may need to have arthroscopic surgery to fix the problem.

The surgery would sideline him for about four weeks.
Originally posted by valrod33:

The Suns just acquired Vince Carter as part of a six-player trade with Orlando, but they may not be able to play him for a month.

According to The Arizona Republic, Carter is having issues with his left knee and may need to have arthroscopic surgery to fix the problem.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

Can't even hang with the '6ers... This is sad.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
8/20
18 pt debut for VC
  • Dino
  • Veteran
vc made his debut tonight eh?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

The curse of the coin flip - the Suns will never have a quality center because they lost the rights to Lew Alcindor on a coin flip. It's worse than the curse of the Bambino, or the Little Rascals curse.

Share 49ersWebzone