LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 376 users in the forums

The Official Phoenix Suns Thread

Suck it Blake Griffin!
And you know what, f**k Chris Paul too. I'm tired of watching his mini tantrums when his teammates let him down.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
And you know what, f**k Chris Paul too. I'm tired of watching his mini tantrums when his teammates let him down.

Yea, I liked Chris Paul for NOLA but Ive hated him ever since he's been on the Clipps. Such a cocky dude, and he is always pissy.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Yea, I liked Chris Paul for NOLA but Ive hated him ever since he's been on the Clipps. Such a cocky dude, and he is always pissy.

He really changed after some Playoff series vs the Spurs and Lakers. It almost seemed like playing vs Fisher and Manu, that CP3 thinks it is better to flop and draw the foul than to try to actually score. Ever since 2 or 3 years ago, he appears to be worried more about the refs than playing like he did when he first came on.
WE WANT STEVE! WE WANT STEVE! WE WANT STEVE! WE WANT STEVE!

Say goodbye. Nash should just sign with the Lakers. Suns fans had a great run from Barkley to Nash. It is time to go back to your swimming pools because they will be in the lottery for some years now.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Say goodbye. Nash should just sign with the Lakers. Suns fans had a great run from Barkley to Nash. It is time to go back to your swimming pools because they will be in the lottery for some years now.

Shhh! You're ruining the moment.

Originally posted by Joecool:

Shhh! You're ruining the moment.

What a jerk that Nash is. He threw the towel on the towel boys face, comes in after all that chanting to turn the ball over for one last "eff u" to the Suns.
That was an awesome moment.
lol, steve nash is gone, lol.

Share 49ersWebzone