There are 220 users in the forums

The Official Phoenix Suns Thread

• ZRF80
poor Nash.....
Originally posted by ZRF80:
poor Nash.....

Poor Nash? Poor fans! Nash can rest easy at night in his 30,000 thread count sheets and his fancy Nintendo Wii. What do I got? Two cold sores and a s**tty basketball team to root for.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
poor Nash.....

"I'm going to f**king punch one of these motherf**kers in the face!

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
"I'm going to f**king punch one of these motherf**kers in the face!

How about "I'm gonna D up my man and get a defensive stop"

Can we get some of those statements, please?
Game off to a good start. Bynum owning.
Suns get the lead back with just over 2 mins left in the half. As soon as the lakers stopped going to Bynum, the suns were right back in it.
Bynum owning again, but the suns are hanging around. I can't believe I just heard the suns arena playing "La-kers suck" on their audio system.
Good game, guys. Fun game to watch.
I missed the game. Football practice in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

After dominating the 1st quarter, the Suns bend over and take it in the rear for the next 36 minutes, losing by 34 to a team in the process of trading away it's best player. What an embarrassing loss for this team.
Congratulations to Nash, who just passed Mark Price as the NBA's all-time leader in FT%... of course, one miss could put him back down to # 2.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
After dominating the 1st quarter, the Suns bend over and take it in the rear for the next 36 minutes, losing by 34 to a team in the process of trading away it's best player. What an embarrassing loss for this team.

4 game win streak!
BTW, Nash went 5/5 from the line last night which means, by boxing standards, he is now the 2-time Defending NBA Free Throw Champion of the World.
Share 49ersWebzone