There are 49 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Phoenix Suns Thread

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,585
Apparently Vincer Carter and Marcin Gortat coming to Phoenix for Jason Richardson and Hedo Turkoglu.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,585
Done deal.

Full deal: Phx sends Hedo/J Rich/Earl Clark to Orlando for Vince/Gortat/Pietrus, 2011 first round pick and cash considerations, sources say
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,896


Link?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,585
Originally posted by Dino:


Link?

http://twitter.com/#!/Chris_Broussard
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,896
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Dino:


Link?

http://twitter.com/#!/Chris_Broussard

Broussard better not be full of s**t
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,585
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Dino:


Link?

http://twitter.com/#!/Chris_Broussard

Broussard better not be full of s**t

This just made the Suns way better......
Yes! Two more Small Forwards added to the line-up!

I don't like Gortat though. Too tall. Too rebound prone.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,585
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Yes! Two more Small Forwards added to the line-up!

I don't like Gortat though. Too tall. Too rebound prone.

  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,896
Pretty much set at the 5 with Lopez & Gortat.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,896
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,585
Originally posted by Dino:

Brian Cook!
I love this trade for the Suns, both for the short term and for the long term. We dump Hedo's sorry way overpaid ass, get back VC's huge expiring and land a decent big man in Gortat.

It sucks to see J-Rich go, but to get you gotta give, and I think what we gave was way less than what we got back.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I love this trade for the Suns, both for the short term and for the long term. We dump Hedo's sorry way overpaid ass, get back VC's huge expiring and land a decent big man in Gortat.

It sucks to see J-Rich go, but to get you gotta give, and I think what we gave was way less than what we got back.

Great trade for the Suns
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,585
I think this was a very good deal for both teams.