There are 236 users in the forums

***2012-2013 Utah Jazz Thread***

Originally posted by saniner:
I can see us moving either Millsap or Jefferson and drafting Kanter if he is available at 3. I think that if his knees check out he would be a great pick for us. Having Kanter and Favors would be great to build around.

I just don't see us taking Knight at 3, and don't see any other option other than Derrick Williams if he falls.

we arent moving Millsap. we paid alot of money to steal him back from Portland. getting rid of him now would make us look bad. especially because we then chose to let Matthews get taken by Portland that time around.

id rather stay with Millsap/Jefferson undernearth and pass on the big doofy euro guy.
Originally posted by Niners99:
I can see us moving either Millsap or Jefferson and drafting Kanter if he is available at 3. I think that if his knees check out he would be a great pick for us. Having Kanter and Favors would be great to build around.

I just don't see us taking Knight at 3, and don't see any other option other than Derrick Williams if he falls.

we arent moving Millsap. we paid alot of money to steal him back from Portland. getting rid of him now would make us look bad. especially because we then chose to let Matthews get taken by Portland that time around.

id rather stay with Millsap/Jefferson undernearth and pass on the big doofy euro guy.

We almost traded him to the Suns last year for Robin Lopez and Michael Pietrus so he's definitely been made available by KOC.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

We almost traded him to the Suns last year for Robin Lopez and Michael Pietrus so he's definitely been made available by KOC.

Milsapp for Beidrins and Dorrel Wright?
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:

Biedrins, Charlie Bell, and Reggie Williams for Paul Milsap and the rights to Deron Williams' old jersey.
Originally posted by ritchie:

Biedrins, Charlie Bell, and Reggie Williams for Paul Milsap and the rights to Deron Williams' old jersey.

DO IT !

Sadly a lot of Utah fans like Bieds and I have no idea why I don't think they've ever seen him play before.

Sadly a lot of Utah fans like Bieds and I have no idea why I don't think they've ever seen him play before.

They like him because he's a Euro and they'll see him in Utah hotspots hanging out with Andrei Kirilenko

They like him because he's a Euro and they'll see him in Utah hotspots hanging out with Andrei Kirilenko

AK is probably leaving so Bieds will be by himself

AK is probably leaving so Bieds will be by himself

all i know is, i really dont want to see Enes Kanter and Jimmer Fredette picked at 3 and 12. talk about the lamest 2 guys you could possibly get with the 3rd and 12th picks of a draft...

as much as the Utah fanbase would love it, the "short shorts" white guys at PG and SG with a big black guy who wears cowboy hats and owns a ranch at PF isnt going to happen again. we have to start building a team with more athleticism and size. size that isnt awkward like Greg Ostertag.
I'm starting to like Klay Thompson at 12. He has a good outside shot, which is something we need. At 3 I have no idea, and probably won't know until the name is called.

you all will never see Jimmer in a Jazz uni, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

He is going 7 to SACTOWN
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

He is going 7 to SACTOWN

I think he would be a good fit next to Tyreke. If his game translates well, his outside shooting should create more space for Evans to drive the lane. Another fit for Jimmer would be New York
Jazz open to trading Harris and Millsap.

link

I guess if the right trade offer comes, they could move one or both of them, but they aren't actively shopping them. I wonder what moves will be made on draft night by Utah, if any

He is going 7 to SACTOWN

i would laugh so hard if the Kings picked him at 7. id be happy because then there would be no chance of us taking him at 12.

He is going 7 to SACTOWN

I think he would be a good fit next to Tyreke. If his game translates well, his outside shooting should create more space for Evans to drive the lane. Another fit for Jimmer would be New York

so at 3 who are you guys hoping for?
PG Brandon Knight I think would be a good fit
Share 49ersWebzone