There are 310 users in the forums

***2012-2013 Utah Jazz Thread***

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by saniner:
you all will never see Jimmer in a Jazz uni, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

He is going 7 to SACTOWN

I think he would be a good fit next to Tyreke. If his game translates well, his outside shooting should create more space for Evans to drive the lane. Another fit for Jimmer would be New York

so at 3 who are you guys hoping for?
PG Brandon Knight I think would be a good fit

Brandon Knight would probably be best for us. I guess he did really well yesterday when he worked out for us.

He is going 7 to SACTOWN

I think he would be a good fit next to Tyreke. If his game translates well, his outside shooting should create more space for Evans to drive the lane. Another fit for Jimmer would be New York

Brandon Knight would probably be best for us. I guess he did really well yesterday when he worked out for us.

good, I have a feeling TOR @ 5 might snatch Jimmer. They always seem to do that kind of thing. If that doesn happen I would still be happy with Kemba

He is going 7 to SACTOWN

good, I have a feeling TOR @ 5 might snatch Jimmer. They always seem to do that kind of thing. If that doesn happen I would still be happy with Kemba

If Toronto goes for a PG, I think they'll actually go for Kemba over Jimmer. I can see them going for Jonas Valanciunas to play center. This is a tough draft because after the top 2, you really don't know where these guys are going to get picked.
I think you guys should take Kanter.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I think you guys should take Kanter.

I wouldn't mind that at all. Kanter or Knight at 3 would be ok for me. At 12 I really want Klay Thompson or Singleton.
I have a growing suspicion that Utah will end up taking Kemba Walker either by trading down, or at 3 if no trade occurs. He seems like the kind of player we need. Experienced, and plays well in big games. Pure speculation on my part, but I wouldn't be too surprised.
  • Jiks
"With the 3rd Overall pick Jazz trade their 3rd and 12th to The Miami Heat for Lebron James"
With the Kings moving back, it seems like they are in a great spot to pick up Jimmer. This is great for us, because not all the Jimmer to Utah at 12 talk will stop. Also, if Kemba somehow falls, I think it would be an absolute STEAL to get him at 12
  • Jiks
Kanter Baby!
Kanter it is! Now which one of our bigs do we move?

Burks or Singleton at 12 please!
  • Jiks
Burks it is
Kanter and Burks, I'll take it. Burks has a LOT of potential
what happened to MT?
Originally posted by Niners99:
what happened to MT?

Good question, he usually carries this thread
Share 49ersWebzone