LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 350 users in the forums

***2012-2013 Utah Jazz Thread***

• Jiks
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Quote:
If the Nets fail to land Carmelo Anthony, the team plans to target Utah's Andrei Kirilenko.

Kirilenko will be a free agent this coming summer and the forward knows Russian billionaire and Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov.

The pair have dinner whenever Kirilenko returns home to Russia.

The Nets view Kirilenko as a potential player and front-office official, according to a source.

Ya think? I don't know? I am 50/50 on AK at the momen. He's just really inconsistent. I think he is a viable part of the team, but I think losing him and gaining the salary wouldn't hurt us all that much. Depends on Howard and his development I guess?

Anyways going to the game tonight! I vowed I wasn't going to spend a cent on them until they took their head out, but got an offer I couldn't refuse. Hopefully(hopefully) we can get a W, and get back on the right track. Well see...
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Quote:
If the Nets fail to land Carmelo Anthony, the team plans to target Utah's Andrei Kirilenko.

Kirilenko will be a free agent this coming summer and the forward knows Russian billionaire and Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov.

The pair have dinner whenever Kirilenko returns home to Russia.

The Nets view Kirilenko as a potential player and front-office official, according to a source.

Ya think? I don't know? I am 50/50 on AK at the momen. He's just really inconsistent. I think he is a viable part of the team, but I think losing him and gaining the salary wouldn't hurt us all that much. Depends on Howard and his development I guess?

Anyways going to the game tonight! I vowed I wasn't going to spend a cent on them until they took their head out, but got an offer I couldn't refuse. Hopefully(hopefully) we can get a W, and get back on the right track. Well see...

I'm iffy on AK returning as well but if he gives us a pretty good discount I'd take him back and all of our hopes are on you!!! You better be our lucky charm tonight! hahaha
HOLY s**t WE WON A GAME!!!

Originally posted by valrod33:

You guys were making me nervous for awhile in the 4th. Good game though bud!
  • Jiks
Fun game to go to see! A little bummed that the one game I decide to go to D. WIll was out. But in all honesty I loved the way Watson pushed the ball. Still have some things we need to work on but it seems to be getting better the last 2 games. Our defense is getting better, but still not where it needs to be.
  • Jiks
On ESPN huh? Didn't expect that.
This sucks
D-Will better be back soon.
  • Jiks

Raja Bell is not a starting SG... He will come in handy IF we somehow make the playoffs. But we really need to find another option. One who's shooting better than the 20% he's been shooting over the last 8 games.

[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Jan 31, 2011 at 08:40:04 ]

Raja Bell is not a starting SG... He will come in handy IF we somehow make the playoffs. But we really need to find another option. One who's shooting better than the 20% he's been shooting over the last 8 games.

Yeah we need to start Hayward or Miles. Bell doesn't deserve to be playing more then 20 minutes a game.
  • Dino
  • Veteran

Yeah we need to start Hayward or Miles. Bell doesn't deserve to be playing more then 20 minutes a game.

Originally posted by Dino:

You're dead to me! That's low!!!!
Originally posted by Dino:

I remember Wes
Do you think we'll make a move before the deadline for a SG? I really hope we do. The loss of Wes and Korver are really showing the last few games
Share 49ersWebzone