LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 167 users in the forums

***2012-2013 Utah Jazz Thread***

Good game, guys. You played harder the last 3 quarters than us. The clock operator f**king us didn't help, but I don't think that totally decided the outcome.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Good game, guys. You played harder the last 3 quarters than us. The clock operator f**king us didn't help, but I don't think that totally decided the outcome.

Great win for sure. Im pissed I missed it though what happened with the clock operator?
Another good win against the Clips in LA even though Griffin destroyed us.
tonights game
link
Should be a great game tonight, two of the hottest teams in the NBA, one streak will have to give.

GO MAVS!
  • Jiks
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Should be a great game tonight, two of the hottest teams in the NBA, one streak will have to give.

GO MAVS!

NO!
Got win #16 against the Grizz last night in SLC. D-Will led the way after a rough game against Dallas with 27 points and 8 assists, CJ scored 20 off the bench, Raja added 14 and Al had 12 and 10 for us.
Deron Williams was named the NBA's Western Conference Player of the Month.

Williams led the Jazz to a 14-5 start, averaging 21.9 points to go with 9.9 assists, which ranked third in the league.

MVP MVP MVP!!!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Williams led the Jazz to a 14-5 start, averaging 21.9 points to go with 9.9 assists, which ranked third in the league.

MVP MVP MVP!!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/notebook/_/page/Awards-101207/nba-awards-watch
Originally posted by Dino:

MVP MVP MVP!!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/notebook/_/page/Awards-101207/nba-awards-watch

Dont worry D-Will will be taking the #1 spot soon

• Dino
  • Veteran

I didn't mean it to come off as saying Dwight is the MVP. I was pretty surprised he was up that high to be honest.. Just showing you that you're not the only one that thinks D-Will is a mvp candidate.

PS-Still waiting for that Jameer for D-Will trade to happen.

I didn't mean it to come off as saying Dwight is the MVP. I was pretty surprised he was up that high to be honest.. Just showing you that you're not the only one that thinks D-Will is a mvp candidate.

PS-Still waiting for that Jameer for D-Will trade to happen.

O ok my bad I figured it was just b/c Howard was first. lol As for that trade...don't bet on it
BIG win for us at home after getting our asses kicked by Miami earlier this week. D-Will showed a lot more passion tonight and had 32 and 9, CJ was awesome offf the bench and scored 26 points in only 22 minutes, Millsap is starting to get out of his slump and had 22 points, AK was awesome with 17,13, 5 assists, 2 steals, and 3 blocks, and Jefferson was solid with 16,8 and 3.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Good game
Good game

back at ya bud!
Share 49ersWebzone