There are 308 users in the forums

***2012-2013 Utah Jazz Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Talkin' loud as a muthaf**ka last night, but you wudn't sayin' s**t!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:

Talkin' loud as a muthaf**ka last night, but you wudn't sayin' s**t!!!

LMAO so true
  • jrg
  • Veteran
pathetic.

good job utah
The Jazz became the first team in NBA history (shot clock era) to win 3 straight games after tailing by 10 or more at halftime in all 3 games.

That's ballin.
The Jazz became the first team in NBA history (shot clock era) to win 3 straight games after tailing by 10 or more at halftime in all 3 games.

That's ballin.

And I saw all 3!

Go Jazz!
Originally posted by saniner:

That's ballin.

And I saw all 3!

Go Jazz!

Lucky...
This team is really starting to impress me. 4th straight game where they've been down by double digits and won. I haven't seen a team this mentally tough since perhaps the Stock and Mailman days. Taking out 3 of the best Eastern teams on their home turf is pretty impressive although we definitely can't discount the Bobcats. They always play us really tough.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Beating the Magic, Heat AND Hawks all on the road.....

Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
This team is really starting to impress me. 4th straight game where they've been down by double digits and won. I haven't seen a team this mentally tough since perhaps the Stock and Mailman days. Taking out 3 of the best Eastern teams on their home turf is pretty impressive although we definitely can't discount the Bobcats. They always play us really tough.

its fun and impressive to win those kinds of games, but we shouldnt be down double digits in the first place.

come playoff time when teams like Miami smell blood, they wont be taking quarters off after being up 22. we need to work on staying close until the end so we dont have to dig out of a hole every night.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Nov 13, 2010 at 1:15 AM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

its fun and impressive to win those kinds of games, but we shouldnt be down double digits in the first place.

come playoff time when teams like Miami smell blood, they wont be taking quarters off after being up 22. we need to work on staying close until the end so we dont have to dig out of a hole every night.

Last night they kept it pretty close with Atlanta for most of the game. Yes they were down at 11 points at one point but the game was back and forth for the majoirity of it. They're playing better and I'm glad this team is finally coming together but Jefferson needs to learn to box out more and our bench needs to get some scoring or we're gonna have to swing a deal at some point. I think they said last night our bench is 3rd worst in the league and thats just a joke. Hayward, Fes, Watson, Price, Elson, and Evans need to get their s**t together b/c all we have right now is Miles off the bench and that isn't enough. I can't wait till Okur gets back.
  • Jiks

5 in a row!

Dwil for Prez!
I can't believe we did it again. I never woulda thought in a million years that we woulda gone 4-0 in the Southeast but we fought back everytime and did just that. Pretty awesome although the first quarter against the Cats was embarrassing I dunno WTF is going on but that was ridiculous. Also Jefferson needs to get more aggressive on the boards. There is no reason for him to let someone like Nazr Mohammand have a 20-20 game. Its just embarrassing to get owned like that by a journeyman center especially since we're the team that drafted him.
I didn't get to watch this one, but we came down from double digits AGAIN?! At some point we have to start showing up before halftime. Though, a win is a win, and I'll take 4 in a row!
Share 49ersWebzone