2010-11 Back-to-Back NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
***WEBZONE GET TOGETHER ALERT***

jrg just PM'd me about having a WZ get together on Monday, March 3/14...Orlando @ Lakers. Anyone interested? This will be a big game, so the sooner we buy the tickets, the cheaper it'll be.

You guys can crash at my place if need be. I have a good amount of space.

I'm in.

You live in the Bay Area correct? Would you want to just road trip it down there?

Stoney and jrg in the car for 6 hours.

Haha, especially talking Magic/Lakers.

Nah, Stoneys cool peeps...we both just get fiesty at times when it comes to Magic/Lakers.

I'm so down for this.

Side note: I really want to sit in the lower level for this game. I sat up top last game, and its cool, but there's nothing like the lower level.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

jrg just PM'd me about having a WZ get together on Monday, March 3/14...Orlando @ Lakers. Anyone interested? This will be a big game, so the sooner we buy the tickets, the cheaper it'll be.

I'm in.

You live in the Bay Area correct? Would you want to just road trip it down there?

Nah, Stoneys cool peeps...we both just get fiesty at times when it comes to Magic/Lakers.

I'm so down for this.

Side note: I really want to sit in the lower level for this game. I sat up top last game, and its cool, but there's nothing like the lower level.

Well..what do you wanna do? You and I would be coming from the bay area..wanna road trip it down and I'll give you gas $? Or just fly down there?

Also, lower level? Ugh...gotta save more $
[ Edited by jrg on Oct 5, 2010 at 7:46 PM ]

I'm in.

I'm so down for this.

Well..what do you wanna do? You and I would be coming from the bay area..wanna road trip it down and I'll give you gas $? Or just fly down there?

You don't need to worry about extra funds. Do what you can do. I believe there's a WZ coupon you can cash in that's been in the back of my suburban. It covers WZ get togethers.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I'm in.

I'm so down for this.

You don't need to worry about extra funds. Do what you can do. I believe there's a WZ coupon you can cash in that's been in the back of my suburban. It covers WZ get togethers.

Nah. We've been here before...and I believe I still owe you $20. Just let me know what you wanna do and we'll figure it out. I appreciate it though.

I'm in.

I'm so down for this.

Nah. We've been here before...and I believe I still owe you $20. Just let me know what you wanna do and we'll figure it out. I appreciate it though.

What am I supposed to do with this WZ coupon.

We'll see what good.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I'm in.

I'm so down for this.

We'll see what good.

I got $20 to bring out Dino.

Haha..but anyway..so far we have

-jrg
-LA9erfan
-Stoney
-GameOver (maybe)
-NineFourNiner (maybe)

I'm in.

I'm so down for this.

We'll see what good.

-jrg
-LA9erfan
-Stoney
-GameOver (maybe)
-NineFourNiner (maybe)

I got ends on Dino.

So what's up, phat?
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

James in LA?

/worldends

Lol whys that?

Just giving you some ribbing. I'd consider going even though I can't stand either team.....
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I'm in.

I'm so down for this.

We'll see what good.

-jrg
-LA9erfan
-Stoney
-GameOver (maybe)
-NineFourNiner (maybe)

I got ends on Dino.

So what's up, phat?

I texted him telling him to bring his Nebraska ass out..I'll throw in $20 or more to make it happen.

But yeah..phat whats up?

Other Laker fans? VABeach?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

James in LA?

/worldends

Lol whys that?

Just giving you some ribbing. I'd consider going even though I can't stand either team.....

Come on out man.

James in LA?

/worldends

Lol whys that?

Come on out man.

Probs will, I got the pleasure of meeting Amp/LA last year at a Dubs/Clips preseason game.
i wanna go to the heat laker christmas game thats gonna be intense
  • jrg
  • Veteran

James in LA?

/worldends

Lol whys that?

Come on out man.

Probs will, I got the pleasure of meeting Amp/LA last year at a Dubs/Clips preseason game.

Nice. Never met Amp, but met LA at a 49ers tailgate. Regardless..all WZers here..come on out and have a good time.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
So, this girl...a good friend of mine...a girl OBSESSED with Kobe Bryant...and the Lakers...is coming w/ me apparently. She said how she has been planning on a "warm" vacation..and I mentioned this to her..she knows how I'm a huge Magic fan...and I told her how I'm going w/ a group of Lakers fans..so she'll fit right in...but yeah..you're welcome..Lakers fans..but, shes mine

So, this girl...a good friend of mine...a girl OBSESSED with Kobe Bryant...and the Lakers...is coming w/ me apparently. She said how she has been planning on a "warm" vacation..and I mentioned this to her..she knows how I'm a huge Magic fan...and I told her how I'm going w/ a group of Lakers fans..so she'll fit right in...but yeah..you're welcome..Lakers fans..but, shes mine

Not sure I can allow such a sweet little honey in my basketball presence. She brings friends or we might have a problem.
Share 49ersWebzone