There are 268 users in the forums

2010-11 Back-to-Back NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
So, this girl...a good friend of mine...a girl OBSESSED with Kobe Bryant...and the Lakers...is coming w/ me apparently. She said how she has been planning on a "warm" vacation..and I mentioned this to her..she knows how I'm a huge Magic fan...and I told her how I'm going w/ a group of Lakers fans..so she'll fit right in...but yeah..you're welcome..Lakers fans..but, shes mine

Not sure I can allow such a sweet little honey in my basketball presence. She brings friends or we might have a problem.

So, this girl...a good friend of mine...a girl OBSESSED with Kobe Bryant...and the Lakers...is coming w/ me apparently. She said how she has been planning on a "warm" vacation..and I mentioned this to her..she knows how I'm a huge Magic fan...and I told her how I'm going w/ a group of Lakers fans..so she'll fit right in...but yeah..you're welcome..Lakers fans..but, shes mine

Mmmhmmm...

She could get it.
Looks like she taken by the dude with arm around her leg.
Lower level tickets would be very expensive. James...do you have that PM I sent you with the ticket prices? That's what tix were going for for that specific game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Looks like she taken by the dude with arm around her leg.

Thats her ex..but they still talk on and off.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Lower level tickets would be very expensive. James...do you have that PM I sent you with the ticket prices? That's what tix were going for for that specific game.

Yeah..I dunno. Stoney?

Worst seats in the house = $85+
Center court seats in the upper bowl = $150+
Baseline seats in the second tier = $175+
Baseline seats in the first tier = $250+
Center court seats in the second level = $460+
Center court seats in the first tier = $500+
Yeah, I sat in the 2nd to last row on the 2nd tier last year when I went to a game. I saw the game, but it wasn't the ideal situation. Let's see what we can do about getting the best deal we can on decent 2nd tier seats, if possible.
Yeah, I sat in the 2nd to last row on the 2nd tier last year when I went to a game. I saw the game, but it wasn't the ideal situation. Let's see what we can do about getting the best deal we can on decent 2nd tier seats, if possible.

I don't mean to spoil plans or anything, but my limit on tickets is $150 or so. Decent tickets in the second tier, even if they aren't between the baselines, are gonna run a lot more than that. I'm not gonna spend $300 just to go to the game in okay seats, that's just too much money.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I don't mean to spoil plans or anything, but my limit on tickets is $150 or so. Decent tickets in the second tier, even if they aren't between the baselines, are gonna run a lot more than that. I'm not gonna spend $300 just to go to the game in okay seats, that's just too much money.

I think I'm with Pete on this one. $150 is already an awful lot of $ to go to a game.

I think I'm with Pete on this one. $150 is already an awful lot of $ to go to a game.

I'm still down, no matter the seat situation.

Awesome. I appreciate the understanding, dude.

Last year I sat in the 2nd to last row in Sec 316. The tickets were face value at $85 a piece. Is this the range we're looking for?

Last year I sat in the 2nd to last row in Sec 316. The tickets were face value at $85 a piece. Is this the range we're looking for?

In my experience, you get the best bang for your buck sitting in the first two rows between the baselines, so we're talking either sections 317-319, or 301, 302, 334. I think the game looks kinda weird outside of that angle, unless you're really close.

If you can get the first or second row between the baselines, it's a pretty clear view. After fees and all that, we're looking at the $140-$150 range for those kinda tickets.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

In my experience, you get the best bang for your buck sitting in the first two rows between the baselines, so we're talking either sections 317-319, or 301, 302, 334. I think the game looks kinda weird outside of that angle, unless you're really close.

If you can get the first or second row between the baselines, it's a pretty clear view. After fees and all that, we're looking at the $140-$150 range for those kinda tickets.

Can't we just hit up a scalper?
Can't we just hit up a scalper?

Sure. I'll talk to one of the regulars out there the next time I'm in that area. I'd be okay with that, I'm just a little worried about someone scamming us out of our money.
Share 49ersWebzone