• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
f**k Kobe and f**k Lebron

Originally posted by dman:
Who gives a s***?

QFT
duh
fuk kobe
Can someone explain to me what Chad Ochocinco has done to deserve being on this list?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Can someone explain to me what Chad Ochocinco has done to deserve being on this list?

haters gonna hate man

Originally posted by ads_2006:

haters gonna hate man

That's awesome!

he's black.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Seriously

The guy has to be one of the most awesome entertainers in sports history.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

he's black.

Good point....that list is topped by black guys which should surprise no one.

In any case, the Q score is only measuring the response of American consumers. The score would be drastically different for Kobe if the global market (particularly China, Southeast Asia and Europe) were factored in.
Rape da anus

What's Lebron done to deserve it? If you're not a fan of Cleveland why should you care if he left for greener pastures.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:

What's Lebron done to deserve it? If you're not a fan of Cleveland why should you care if he left for greener pastures.

Well for starters he's a douche, chokes when the pressure's on, is a sore loser, decided to have a one hour ESPN special to announce his "decision" to "take his talents to South Beach" (aka "tell Cleveland to eff off")

Basically I can't think of another free agent that has done something like LeBron did, especially to a city that needed LeBron as much as Cleveland did. It's not even so much that he decided to skip town, it's how he did it, in a way put the maximum hurt on Cleveland...kind of like kicking an injured dog.

And then it's how he skipped town for a team with two other stars, and how they all immediately started pretending like they'd won a championship already. It's funny.....I will enjoy watching those douches lose this season. They represent the epitome of hubris.
Share 49ersWebzone