There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mayweather says he's gonna serve ''that midget ,Poochiao''with bbq dog

Mayweather
Weird. Another cowardly move from boxing's biggest coward.

Really Floyd? Taking a year off and then boxing Manny? That's a good idea...? Really?!
Originally posted by Fhysical:
Stay classy Mayweather. Can Pacquiao just use the race card too since Mayweather will. And isn't Mayweather just as small.

he certainly is not tall. Guys clowing on another Mans height is pretty lame to begin with, but it is even more laughable when a guy who is shorter than average calls someone else a midget
Originally posted by okdkid:
Weird. Another cowardly move from boxing's biggest coward.

Really Floyd? Taking a year off and then boxing Manny? That's a good idea...? Really?!

It's so he can hand out the "I was rusty" excuse when he loses.
Geez.... talk about insecure.
i think Mayweather would beat pac man. i hate mayweather outside the ring but in the ring he's the best. i can see pac man trying to throw a million combos and getting tagged between punches. floyd is way too technical for him i think. one punch here one punch there until he opens him up and does damage. itll be a great fight if it ever happens tho, stop being such a p***y floyd!!!
No need for Mayweather to talk s**t. Hes gonna beat Pacquia anyways
heard this on KNBR and LMAO
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Floyd is going IN!!!



Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

That was fu*ked up.

Mayweather is a godd*mn p*ssy.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
I wanna see pacman get taken out because he's beat all of our latino fighters but not by this punk. Mayweather will get what's coming to him..

What a lame ass reason to want Pacquiao "taken out."

Is it his fault none of the latino fighters could beat him?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think Mayweather would beat pac man. i hate mayweather outside the ring but in the ring he's the best. i can see pac man trying to throw a million combos and getting tagged between punches. floyd is way too technical for him i think. one punch here one punch there until he opens him up and does damage. itll be a great fight if it ever happens tho, stop being such a p***y floyd!!!

Mayweather is a defensive fighter who relies on his (usually) far superior speed to counter-punch and catch his opponents.. Superior speed is key to his success.. He won't have superior speed against Pacquiao.
Quote:
"I'm on vacation for about a year, about a year," Mayweather said. "As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget ass, I don't want you all to jump on my d---. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother f----- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."


What a b***h Mayweather is. I'm sure he'd have no problem with Pac calling him a "Stupid n****r that needs to cook him some fried chicken and watermelon".



[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Sep 3, 2010 at 8:37 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Quote:
"I'm on vacation for about a year, about a year," Mayweather said. "As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget ass, I don't want you all to jump on my d---. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother f----- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."


What a b***h Mayweather is. I'm sure he'd have no problem with Pac calling him a "Stupid n****r that needs to cook him some fried chicken and watermelon".



Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
I wanna see pacman get taken out because he's beat all of our latino fighters but not by this punk. Mayweather will get what's coming to him..

What a lame ass reason to want Pacquiao "taken out."

Is it his fault none of the latino fighters could beat him?

I'd say Arum's at fault here, he made damn sure Marquez didn't get a decision or two, two IMO. Had to protect his investment. Also, prime Morales beat him.
[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Sep 3, 2010 at 9:53 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think Mayweather would beat pac man. i hate mayweather outside the ring but in the ring he's the best. i can see pac man trying to throw a million combos and getting tagged between punches. floyd is way too technical for him i think. one punch here one punch there until he opens him up and does damage. itll be a great fight if it ever happens tho, stop being such a p***y floyd!!!

Mayweather is a defensive fighter who relies on his (usually) far superior speed to counter-punch and catch his opponents.. Superior speed is key to his success.. He won't have superior speed against Pacquiao.

And Pacquiao has never faced superior speed.