LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Mayweather says he's gonna serve ''that midget ,Poochiao''with bbq dog

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think Mayweather would beat pac man. i hate mayweather outside the ring but in the ring he's the best. i can see pac man trying to throw a million combos and getting tagged between punches. floyd is way too technical for him i think. one punch here one punch there until he opens him up and does damage. itll be a great fight if it ever happens tho, stop being such a p***y floyd!!!

Mayweather is a defensive fighter who relies on his (usually) far superior speed to counter-punch and catch his opponents.. Superior speed is key to his success.. He won't have superior speed against Pacquiao.

And Pacquiao has never faced superior speed.

i still think floyd beats him. pacquiao likes to throw flurries, those flurries get your ass kicked when you fight floyd because he picks and punches in between those flurries. i think hes just as fast as pacquiao anyway. its gonna be an awesome fight if it ever happens
Originally posted by Fhysical:
Stay classy Mayweather. Can Pacquiao just use the race card too since Mayweather will. And isn't Mayweather just as small.

wont happen b/c he knows the reprecussions aka every black person getting all worked up over nothing i.e. al sharpton and jesse
lol
[ Edited by montana2rice on Sep 3, 2010 at 11:05 PM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Quote:
"I'm on vacation for about a year, about a year," Mayweather said. "As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget ass, I don't want you all to jump on my d---. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother f----- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."

What a b***h Mayweather is. I'm sure he'd have no problem with Pac calling him a "Stupid n****r that needs to cook him some fried chicken and watermelon".

ROFL on the last pic of kfc
pac fan here

i hate to say it but if pac fought g*yweather then pac would lose. pac just doesnt match up well vs g*yweather. every way you look at it he could only win if he catches g*yweather and continues to hit him b/c g*yweather can take a hit (mosley stunned him but g*yweather recovered)

plus, g*yweather is arguably the best defensive fighter ever and he would counter pac left and right. :(
There's no turning back now.

Mayweather just went in

This fight is definitley going to happen.......when Floyd wants it too.

THat's the bottom line.
from a technical standpoint floyd may win on decision. thats as far as it would ever go coz as a fighter he would never measure up to pac. anyone who understands the craft of boxing knows what i mean. that said - f*ck the michigan midget...
i think Mayweather would beat pac man. i hate mayweather outside the ring but in the ring he's the best. i can see pac man trying to throw a million combos and getting tagged between punches. floyd is way too technical for him i think. one punch here one punch there until he opens him up and does damage. itll be a great fight if it ever happens tho, stop being such a p***y floyd!!!

theres a reason manny has climbed the charts the way he has. first off pac doesnt throw powder puffs so well short of a million combos is all needed to put floyd 6ft under. his chin has also stood up to much harder sluggers than may only to keep raining those counters. can you truly same the same for floyd?

big difference to always keep in mind in comparing the two is unlike may, pac took on all comers...not pick n choose his dances like kfc

Mayweather is a defensive fighter who relies on his (usually) far superior speed to counter-punch and catch his opponents.. Superior speed is key to his success.. He won't have superior speed against Pacquiao.

i still think floyd beats him. pacquiao likes to throw flurries, those flurries get your ass kicked when you fight floyd because he picks and punches in between those flurries. i think hes just as fast as pacquiao anyway. its gonna be an awesome fight if it ever happens

Pacman with the best response - "It’s an uneducated message" and it's not like Pacquiao is the smartest guy in the world.
Mayweather....that guy.....sira-ulong baluga...really...
It's true, the Flips eat dogs.

• titan
  • Veteran
I guess when some people get rich they forget where they came from? I watch national geographic and they eat giraffes, cayotes,zebras,pumas,hyenas,monkeys, and voltures. I guess he thinks he's too good to eat some cat and dogs now.

Thats exactly how I picture Pac losing that fight also. I also have an image of how Pac wins this fight.

What I don't need is imagery to realize who the better human being is....that is Crystal Clear.
Like I said, there's no way this fight won't happen now thanks to those comments.

I think PBF still wins though.

PBF outboxed a badass in Marquez

Marquez beat Pac IMO
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Like I said, there's no way this fight won't happen now thanks to those comments.

I think PBF still wins though.

PBF outboxed a badass in Marquez

Marquez beat Pac IMO

agree man. PBF is arguably the greatest/purest boxer of all time.
I officially hate Mayweather. I didn't like him before, now I full on hate him.
Share 49ersWebzone