LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Mayweather says he's gonna serve ''that midget ,Poochiao''with bbq dog

Floyd is going IN!!!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

That was fu*ked up.
that racist clown. he's the one that gonna get f**ked up.
F**k Gayweather
I wanna see pacman get taken out because he's beat all of our latino fighters but not by this punk. Mayweather will get what's coming to him..
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
I wanna see pacman get taken out because he's beat all of our latino fighters but not by this punk. Mayweather will get what's coming to him..

Margarito will exact revenge.

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

He better bust out the Vega shank claws
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

He better bust out the Vega shank claws

No milestone post?
Mayweather is a coward.
All those millions in the bank, and all he has to show for it is a 10cent microphone?
Horrible sound quality, is what, I guess, I'm saying.

f**k Manny Pacqiowwwwwww

DAYUM he was talking big s**t!

"This muthaf**ka can't even speak english", "he never signed a contract he didn't like". Whew if this fight ever goes down they hype is going to be bananas.

I dunno he might have went over bored dissin on a whole race. Haha remember when he came out in the sombrero?
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

"This muthaf**ka can't even speak english", "he never signed a contract he didn't like". Whew if this fight ever goes down they hype is going to be bananas.

I dunno he might have went over bored dissin on a whole race. Haha remember when he came out in the sombrero?

still cant tell if he's really that stupid or if hes just playing up the bad guy angle
Stay classy Mayweather. Can Pacquiao just use the race card too since Mayweather will. And isn't Mayweather just as small.
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

still cant tell if he's really that stupid or if hes just playing up the bad guy angle

No he is really that stupid.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Just fiii....err.....I mean box already.

They been talking smack for how many years now, just get it over with.
Share 49ersWebzone