There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

PAC-10 2010/11 Season

Originally posted by teeohh:
Does Jerry Rice Jr get any playing time?

And damn, Oregon put down 72 points

haha 72 was nothin, we took all our starters out in the 2nd half
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Does Jerry Rice Jr get any playing time?

And damn, Oregon put down 72 points

haha 72 was nothin, we took all our starters out in the 2nd half

I'm not looking forward to facing you guys. Your offense always seems to be extra-lethal against our over aggressive D. Our guys bit way too hard on misdirection

We play @ Wisconsin, then you guys at home, then @ Oregon State. We need to win one of those to save the season, drop all 3 and we are f**ked....again.
updated 3 games to watch
I hope Oregon St. crushes Boise St. Im pretty sick of them
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
updated 3 games to watch

could you post the dates too?
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
updated 3 games to watch

could you post the dates too?

sure thing
Im not sure how I fit in this thread. Im actually a fan of the Pac-10, and I want as many teams in the conference to make it to the BCS bowl games (and obviously have one of them compete for the national title).

That being said, I hope Oregon St. handles Boise.
Can we kick Washington State out of the conference? They are probably the worst BCS conference team...

They are 3-23 in the last 3 seasons (including this one) and now losing to Montana State.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Can we kick Washington State out of the conference? They are probably the worst BCS conference team...

They are 3-23 in the last 3 seasons (including this one) and now losing to Montana State.

what's their deal? can't recruit? bad coaching? i have no clue about them
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Can we kick Washington State out of the conference? They are probably the worst BCS conference team...

They are 3-23 in the last 3 seasons (including this one) and now losing to Montana State.

what's their deal? can't recruit? bad coaching? i have no clue about them

They can't recruit. My theory is the rise of Boise St/Utah has really drained all the talent that they might normally get a shot at.

And I seem to recall major discipline problems either last year or 2 years ago that really decimated their roster.
GO STANFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


25th and creepin!!!!!!!
After a 3 and out opening drive, the stop UCLA, get the ball back, and simply walk down the field for an easy TD.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
After a 3 and out opening drive, the stop UCLA, get the ball back, and simply walk down the field for an easy TD.

Luck looked like crap on the first series, comes out looking sick on the 2nd series. Stanford OL is huge.
wow my team sucks, winning 14-10 against Northern Arizona (1-AA school).

I really hope our OC is just hiding our real plays, because so far our only offensive play seems to be swing pass to our RB.
Is Kevin Prince the worst QB ever?