• boast
  • Hella Fame

R.I.P. Gemco Fee
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Great news for the Dixon supporters.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Coffee will be on seattles roster week 1. just watch.

damn right he will be, didnt they try to acquire him via trade this offseason from us?

9ers have rights for him, unless there is a trade

alos this is major WTF
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I'm starting to wonder if Camp Sing is so tough it takes all the fun out of football for these guys and then they don't want to play anymore.

offer me millions, i will tough anything out, especially if it involves something i love to do. i'm assuming he lost his passion for the game, or a family issue....

I heard its both. The family problem is losttestical-itus. Happy trails you total waste of a 3rd round pick.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I'm starting to wonder if Camp Sing is so tough it takes all the fun out of football for these guys and then they don't want to play anymore.

It's called weeding out the pussies.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

It would be funny if it wasn't true.

Coffee has a mangina! Coffee has a mangina!
Originally posted by rezin12:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

Quote: I want winners

RT @MaioccoCSN: Singletary said Coffee's retirement decision came out of the blue. [via Twitter]

RT @MaioccoCSN: Singletary said Coffee's retirement decision came out of the blue. [via Twitter]
What pisses me off is that it was a waste of a 3rd round pick. 3rd rounders should essentially be starters in 2 or 3 years.
seriously...wtf? I just used this a*****e as my second rb in my preaseason game on madden! f**king mother f**ker! Coffee can suck my f**king balls that p***y peice of s**t.
coffee wasnt that good to anyways. it sucks because we lose RB depth, but if he wasnt 100% in it, he needed to leave.
  • PaulW
  • Veteran
Wow this is crazy, I guess they should have accepted that trade offer on draft day.
Share 49ersWebzone