Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 670 users in the forums

Coffee Retires?

What the f**king hell...
Is that the same guy or no?
Is anybody really shocked by this?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Is that the same guy or no?

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Is that the same guy or no?


  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,137
Gotta keep it gangsta.............................


Maybe he has mental issues? Explains a lot.
Change the damn title, already. The f**ker didn't "retire," he QUIT!
Glenwood Razeem.

I'm disappointed I didn't know his full first name and middle name prior to today.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Another McCloughan GEM!!!

ROFL

Can there be any doubt McCloughan was a bust as a GM???

No.

What a loser.
Originally posted by redrathman:
Glenwood Razeem.

I'm disappointed I didn't know his full first name and middle name prior to today.

HAHA
if God told him to retire i wonder who told him to bust a cap in somebody's ass. this man is having a good vs evil struggle.
Wow. This just confirms my earlier suspicion that Coffee is a MORON. Really, how dumb do you have to be to drive around in an unregistered, uninsured Cadillac with a LOADED weapon?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
if God told him to retire i wonder who told him to bust a cap in somebody's ass. this man is having a good vs evil struggle.

exorcism?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone