There are 265 users in the forums

Coffee Retires?

wtf

i think gore threatened him so he can get more carries

anyway how the hell did this happen he slimmed down and got stronger why would he retire?
quitters never win.....winners never quit
What really upsets me for our team is that now he has no value, none. We have no way of trading him. We can't recover anything. He's just a waste now.

AND!!! He's the reason Blount left because of the crowded backfield. Now he's in Tennessee laughin'

Good news though! Dixon is up. Wow. This rookie draft class may have to grow up faster than normal. Better for us!
for some reason i find this funny. anyways its time to get a new running back.. maybe a fast one? lol get back kory sheets! he knows the system a lil bit! and is fast as f**k. it would be a great addition to our offense.. add more speed! * i sound like al davis by saying that* lol
wtf????
McCloughan knew this would happen
WHO DOES THAT!!!!!
maybe he got a deal with starbucks?
Originally posted by tankle104:
for some reason i find this funny. anyways its time to get a new running back.. maybe a fast one? lol get back kory sheets! he knows the system a lil bit! and is fast as f**k. it would be a great addition to our offense.. add more speed! * i sound like al davis by saying that* lol

Kory Sheets is hurt and out for the season
Originally posted by bigmike55:
maybe he got a deal with starbucks?

or him and balmer got something goin on...........

WOW this season IS Crazyyyyyyyyyy
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by tankle104:

Kory Sheets is hurt and out for the season

for real? i didnt know that. that b***h ass dolphins roughed him up and then kicked him to the curb huh?
Horrible timing, since the team just added a recent photo of Glenn Coffee to the team's media guide.

Glenn Coffee (circa August 2010)
WTF?! I can't believe I was actually looking forward to seeing this guy play after he stayed in the Bay Area and working out to gain all that "extra muscle". What a f****** joke of a RB! Another beautiful draft pick by McDrunkard gone downhill. Balmer, now Coffee...who's next?

In any case, time for Dixon to be our back-up (not Robinson).
Coffee will be on seattles roster week 1. just watch.
Share 49ersWebzone