There are 192 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 - 2012 Golden State Warriors Thread.

lol, well at least he can get the shot off. Making it is another story
hahaha "why am I so damaged"
I remember when Biedrins was my starting center for my fantasy team when he used to average a double double with some blocks.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
lol, well at least he can get the shot off. Making it is another story

lol he's 7 foot tall. Being able to get the shot off is not a great accomplishment.
Originally posted by Neener:
I remember when Biedrins was my starting center for my fantasy team when he used to average a double double with some blocks.

i rode him and monta ellis to a first place finish in the we believe year. both were waiver wire pickups

really hope beans can turn it around this year, but i am not holding my breath.
[ Edited by DertyDonahue on Jul 16, 2011 at 2:31 PM ]
Congrats Mully !!!! !! what a well deserved award.

Thanks for the great memories.

(thats MJ attempting a swat fail, with some fresh 7's)

Greatest left handed shooter I've ever witnessed. Even Larry Bird knows.

Bird plays Mully to a tie
Mullin
MULLY!!!!
  • crzy
  • Veteran
MULLIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm left handed and was a decent shooter when I was a kid, so needless to say Mullin was one of my favorite non-Lakers growing up. And whenever I hear the term "gym rat" he's the first person I think about.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm left handed and was a decent shooter when I was a kid, so needless to say Mullin was one of my favorite non-Lakers growing up. And whenever I hear the term "gym rat" he's the first person I think about.

And not me

Imagine being a lefty, a Warrior fan, and sitting 3rd row for much of Mully's career. I can confidently say, I saw no NBA player play more minutes than him.

Congrats, Mully! Thanks for showing white kids everywhere that speed and athleticism can be substituted with brains & hustle.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Imagine being a lefty, a Warrior fan, and sitting 3rd row for much of Mully's career. I can confidently say, I saw no NBA player play more minutes than him.

Congrats, Mully! Thanks for showing white kids everywhere that speed and athleticism can be substituted with brains & hustle.

You are one lucky MOFO, you where at "The Catch" 3rd row at the Warrior games..........good lord man!
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

You are one lucky MOFO, you where at "The Catch" 3rd row at the Warrior games..........good lord man!

Season tickets used to be affordable to the middle class.

middle class.

and you're right, I was fortunate as hell, not to just be there, but to be sharing it all with either my dad, or my closest family & friends; the end result on scoreboard was secondary. That, and being born at the right time. 40 and proud!
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com