LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

2011 - 2012 Golden State Warriors Thread.

I'm left handed and was a decent shooter when I was a kid, so needless to say Mullin was one of my favorite non-Lakers growing up. And whenever I hear the term "gym rat" he's the first person I think about.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm left handed and was a decent shooter when I was a kid, so needless to say Mullin was one of my favorite non-Lakers growing up. And whenever I hear the term "gym rat" he's the first person I think about.

And not me

Imagine being a lefty, a Warrior fan, and sitting 3rd row for much of Mully's career. I can confidently say, I saw no NBA player play more minutes than him.

Congrats, Mully! Thanks for showing white kids everywhere that speed and athleticism can be substituted with brains & hustle.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Imagine being a lefty, a Warrior fan, and sitting 3rd row for much of Mully's career. I can confidently say, I saw no NBA player play more minutes than him.

Congrats, Mully! Thanks for showing white kids everywhere that speed and athleticism can be substituted with brains & hustle.

You are one lucky MOFO, you where at "The Catch" 3rd row at the Warrior games..........good lord man!
Originally posted by jimrat201:

You are one lucky MOFO, you where at "The Catch" 3rd row at the Warrior games..........good lord man!

Season tickets used to be affordable to the middle class.

middle class.

and you're right, I was fortunate as hell, not to just be there, but to be sharing it all with either my dad, or my closest family & friends; the end result on scoreboard was secondary. That, and being born at the right time. 40 and proud!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Season tickets used to be affordable to the middle class.

middle class.

and you're right, I was fortunate as hell, not to just be there, but to be sharing it all with either my dad, or my closest family & friends; the end result on scoreboard was secondary. That, and being born at the right time. 40 and proud!

That is my dream, to one day sit courtside. My brother had a photographers pass one year and was under the basket and when he got home he told me he couldn't believe how physical it gets in the paint with the big men..........scary as he put it lol
That is my dream, to one day sit courtside. My brother had a photographers pass one year and was under the basket and when he got home he told me he couldn't believe how physical it gets in the paint with the big men..........scary as he put it lol

What year was he shooting? Does he still have access to those pics, or was he turning in his rolls to an employer?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

What year was he shooting? Does he still have access to those pics, or was he turning in his rolls to an employer?
He isn't a photographer but someone he knew gave him a pass for one game.
[ Edited by jimrat201 on Aug 13, 2011 at 1:02 PM ]
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/811362-nba-trade-rumors-5-reasons-monta-ellis-isnt-going-anywhere/page/6

What do you negros think?
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/25/report-mark-jackson-tied-to-arrested-drug-kingpin/

drug test the man!

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/811362-nba-trade-rumors-5-reasons-monta-ellis-isnt-going-anywhere/page/6

What do you negros think?

I honestly don't see any of the trades happening, however, a trade to the Thunder for Serge Ibaka, a draft pick, and maybe another player sounds pretty intriguing. As well as a trade to Chicago for Noah. I still prefer to keep Monta, but those trades would definitely help us up front.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I would not trade Monta to the thunder for Ibaka.
Originally posted by crzy:
I would not trade Monta to the thunder for Ibaka.

You crzy!!!
No season anyway, who cares.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Golden State Warriors will retire Chris Mullin’s jersey, #17, in a special ceremony on January 20, 2012, when the team plays host to the Indiana Pacers at Oracle Arena, it was announced on Wednesday evening
Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/215593/Warriors_To_Retire_Chris_Mullins_Jersey#ixzz1Y2gKL32X
Share 49ersWebzone