LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

The Official Miami Heat Bandwagon Thread

I don't get the hate for lebron james.

He took a cleveland team of very average talent to the finals a few years ago. He is not the reason they lost. Thats just idiocy.

lebron will win a championship. At least one in the next few years. I agree with LA that their window is probably about that long. I was surprised they did this well in their first season. I thought they were surely going to make the playoffs but then tap out to a team like boston who had been together a lot longer.

I thought year 2 would be their year. They dominated Boston and Chicago in those matchups. They just ran into a ridiculously hot team.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Trade Lebron for Dwight Howard.

Big 3

~ Howard
~ Bosh
~ Wade

I'm done with that guy. He quits in the end. Or gets scared. Neither one is good. You can never win with him. He drags your team down just when they count on him.

Keep Mike Miller, Haslem and Chalmers. See if they can add an outside shooter in the offseason.

Howard wants out of Orlando anyway. So ship Lebron out and in with Howard.

After a full season of reading your ridiculous, uneducated posts that seemingly only stemmed from your penchant for irritating people instead of making cogent points, after years of not giving a damn about talking hoops on this site, all I can do is laugh.

"Neither one is good".

f**kin' hilarious.

They are never going to win with him. And he will never win anywhere he goes. Might as well cut their loses and ship him out. Howard wants out real bad anyway. Bosh and Wade don't quit. That would be a better team. I'd rather have guys who don't quit. I can live with not winning. I think that's ok. But quitting in the 4th quarter and having no heart in the finals series is not a good sign of things to come. He can do that over and over every year they are in the playoffs. And he probably will.

Lebron is mostly a fast break guy. Running the court is where he gets his easy points. When that isn't working in the playoffs when teams get back he's a bit overrated. You just play zone and force him to shoot outside. He's very inconsistent there. Mostly bricks and air balls when you need it in pressure situations. Look at Dirk. He can brick all game long and kill you in the 4th. Lebron is just the opposite. Honestly Lebron doesn't have many half court moves. Stand outside and shoot hot or cold. Or put his head down and try to get to the basket or a foul. And that doesn't work well with zone. His half court game is a little overrated. He's as bad as any "superstar" I've ever seen when the pressure is on.

Unbelievable.
seriously?

break up the big three?

it was their first year together. you dont break up a team just because they didnt win it all. You might tinker here and there, but you dont go and trade one of the, if not, your best player.

Lakers lost the 2004 finals and ended up trading shaq (due to various reasons). It took them a while to get back to the finals. It took them around 4 years, with arguably one of the greatest players in the NBA to get back to the top.

93-94 red wings didnt blow up their team when they lost to the sharks.

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Jun 13, 2011 at 20:54:22 ]

Big 3

~ Howard
~ Bosh
~ Wade

I'm done with that guy. He quits in the end. Or gets scared. Neither one is good. You can never win with him. He drags your team down just when they count on him.

Keep Mike Miller, Haslem and Chalmers. See if they can add an outside shooter in the offseason.

After a full season of reading your ridiculous, uneducated posts that seemingly only stemmed from your penchant for irritating people instead of making cogent points, after years of not giving a damn about talking hoops on this site, all I can do is laugh.

"Neither one is good".

f**kin' hilarious.

They are never going to win with him. And he will never win anywhere he goes. Might as well cut their loses and ship him out. Howard wants out real bad anyway. Bosh and Wade don't quit. That would be a better team. I'd rather have guys who don't quit. I can live with not winning. I think that's ok. But quitting in the 4th quarter and having no heart in the finals series is not a good sign of things to come. He can do that over and over every year they are in the playoffs. And he probably will.

Lebron is mostly a fast break guy. Running the court is where he gets his easy points. When that isn't working in the playoffs when teams get back he's a bit overrated. You just play zone and force him to shoot outside. He's very inconsistent there. Mostly bricks and air balls when you need it in pressure situations. Look at Dirk. He can brick all game long and kill you in the 4th. Lebron is just the opposite. Honestly Lebron doesn't have many half court moves. Stand outside and shoot hot or cold. Or put his head down and try to get to the basket or a foul. And that doesn't work well with zone. His half court game is a little overrated. He's as bad as any "superstar" I've ever seen when the pressure is on.

WTF

you were knocking on Bosh all year long and now Lebron has to be traded?

Lebron's playing style right now with this team can win a championship. Lebron will evolve and so will the Heat as they did through the playoffs and the whole year.

Like I said, the Heat are one year in front of what most thought they should be. The Celtics were the favorite by many, and Chicago owned them up until the ECF.

Chalmers can only get better, Anthony improved A LOT and Miller and Haslem found a niche with in the rotation. This team was assembled over night and improved as a team even through the playoffs. They lost to a VERY well coached team with one of the best super stars ever seen in one of the best Finals ever.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Big 3

~ Howard
~ Bosh
~ Wade

"Neither one is good".

f**kin' hilarious.

WTF

you were knocking on Bosh all year long and now Lebron has to be traded?

Lebron's playing style right now with this team can win a championship. Lebron will evolve and so will the Heat as they did through the playoffs and the whole year.

Like I said, the Heat are one year in front of what most thought they should be. The Celtics were the favorite by many, and Chicago owned them up until the ECF.

Chalmers can only get better, Anthony improved A LOT and Miller and Haslem found a niche with in the rotation. This team was assembled over night and improved as a team even through the playoffs. They lost to a VERY well coached team with one of the best super stars ever seen in one of the best Finals ever.

Will he evolve to the piont where he doesn't play like a scared little girl in the 4th quarter or the finals?
Originally posted by MrOrange:
I don't get the hate for lebron james.

He took a cleveland team of very average talent to the finals a few years ago. He is not the reason they lost. Thats just idiocy.

lebron will win a championship. At least one in the next few years. I agree with LA that their window is probably about that long. I was surprised they did this well in their first season. I thought they were surely going to make the playoffs but then tap out to a team like boston who had been together a lot longer.

I thought year 2 would be their year. They dominated Boston and Chicago in those matchups. They just ran into a ridiculously hot team.

Running into a ridiculously hot team in the finals was a big part of things. 60% - 70% from 3 and never missing free throws was amazing and had a huge amount to do with the Dallas win. They shot at almost an inhuman pace. But the biggest choke or dropoff was Lebron on the Miami side. I don't see how having a terrified guy helps you in the finals or 4th quarters? Who says that's going to get better? He was bad in the Cleveland finals series. He gave up in past years vs. Boston. There is a pattern here that is disturbing. I don't think he has the heart of a champion.
It took the Mavs 5 years to get it right.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
It took the Mavs 5 years to get it right.

Yeah. How many years has Lebron failed when it really counted?
How many years did Lebron take the garbage Cavs on his back and take them to the playoffs?
How many years did Lebron take the garbage Cavs on his back and take them to the playoffs?

When he got to a series that counted what did he do there?

nothing
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

nothing

Can you really blame him? He was a one man show who consistently won 50-60 games with guys like Anderson Varajao and Mo williams on his coattails
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wAxdgZMk1D4

lulz
Originally posted by valrod33:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wAxdgZMk1D4

lulz

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

nothing

Can you really blame him? He was a one man show who consistently won 50-60 games with guys like Anderson Varajao and Mo williams on his coattails

Mo williams is better than chalmers and miller.
Share 49ersWebzone