There are 186 users in the forums

The Official Miami Heat Bandwagon Thread

Originally posted by valrod33:
i would jump on but i hate LeBron more than Kobe

This has changed, my list is now

Kobe
Dirk

LeBron
Just for fun, anybody got a good idea for a thread title change?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Bumwagon
i always thought this was the 2nd lakers thread
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

The Official Miami Heat with a sprinkle of Lebron (The Prince) JamesBandwagon Thread
Ya know, I'm not sure their championship window is gonna be open for as long as some may think. Wade turns 30 next year, and LeBron (who turns 27 in December) has more mileage on his legs than any guy his age in NBA history. He's already just shy of 30,000 minutes in his career, between the regular season & playoffs.

Both guys are heavily dependent on their exceptional athletic abilities in order to play at their current level, and neither has a tremendously developed skill set. What's going to happen when those athletic gifts start to decline?

I think they have 3 more years to get it done, personally.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Ya know, I'm not sure their championship window is gonna be open for as long as some may think. Wade turns 30 next year, and LeBron (who turns 27 in December) has more mileage on his legs than any guy his age in NBA history. He's already just shy of 30,000 minutes in his career, between the regular season & playoffs.

Both guys are heavily dependent on their exceptional athletic abilities in order to play at their current level, and neither has a tremendously developed skill set. What's going to happen when those athletic gifts start to decline?

I don't think you give Lebron enough credit. He will find someway to join up with Dwight Howard.

agree on the age thing, there will be a point where they cant out athletic everyone on the court and have to become jump shooters like mj and kobe, wade i think will be able to do it better than bron, just dont think bron is a good shooter, if hes on hes on when hes off its pretty ugly
I love some of the LeBron one liners . . . sorry if it's been posted but I just heard one on KNBR that made me LOL . . .

"There will soon be a National Holiday in honor of LeBron James and everybody will get to leave work 12 minutes early."

[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Jun 13, 2011 at 14:43:32 ]
Trade Lebron for Dwight Howard.

Big 3

~ Howard
~ Bosh
~ Wade

I'm done with that guy. He quits in the end. Or gets scared. Neither one is good. You can never win with him. He drags your team down just when they count on him.

Keep Mike Miller, Haslem and Chalmers. See if they can add an outside shooter in the offseason.

Howard wants out of Orlando anyway. So ship Lebron out and in with Howard.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jun 13, 2011 at 17:43:22 ]

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Big 3

~ Howard
~ Bosh
~ Wade

I'm done with that guy. He quits in the end. Or gets scared. Neither one is good. You can never win with him. He drags your team down just when they count on him.

Keep Mike Miller, Haslem and Chalmers. See if they can add an outside shooter in the offseason.

After a full season of reading your ridiculous, uneducated posts that seemingly only stemmed from your penchant for irritating people instead of making cogent points, after years of not giving a damn about talking hoops on this site, all I can do is laugh.

"Neither one is good".

f**kin' hilarious.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Jun 13, 2011 at 19:33:02 ]

Big 3

~ Howard
~ Bosh
~ Wade

After a full season of reading your ridiculous, uneducated posts that seemingly only stemmed from your penchant for irritating people instead of making cogent points, after years of not giving a damn about talking hoops on this site, all I can do is laugh.

"Neither one is good".

f**kin' hilarious.

They are never going to win with him. And he will never win anywhere he goes. Might as well cut their loses and ship him out. Howard wants out real bad anyway. Bosh and Wade don't quit. That would be a better team. I'd rather have guys who don't quit. I can live with not winning. I think that's ok. But quitting in the 4th quarter and having no heart in the finals series is not a good sign of things to come. He can do that over and over every year they are in the playoffs. And he probably will.

Lebron is mostly a fast break guy. Running the court is where he gets his easy points. When that isn't working in the playoffs when teams get back he's a bit overrated. You just play zone and force him to shoot outside. He's very inconsistent there. Mostly bricks and air balls when you need it in pressure situations. Look at Dirk. He can brick all game long and kill you in the 4th. Lebron is just the opposite. Honestly Lebron doesn't have many half court moves. Stand outside and shoot hot or cold. Or put his head down and try to get to the basket or a foul. And that doesn't work well with zone. His half court game is a little overrated. He's as bad as any "superstar" I've ever seen when the pressure is on.

Big 3

~ Howard
~ Bosh
~ Wade

"Neither one is good".

f**kin' hilarious.

They are never going to win with him. And he will never win anywhere he goes. Might as well cut their loses and ship him out. Howard wants out real bad anyway. Bosh and Wade don't quit. That would be a better team. I'd rather have guys who don't quit. I can live with not winning. I think that's ok. But quitting in the 4th quarter and having no heart in the finals series is not a good sign of things to come. He can do that over and over every year they are in the playoffs. And he probably will.

Lebron is mostly a fast break guy. Running the court is where he gets his easy points. When that isn't working in the playoffs when teams get back he's a bit overrated. You just play zone and force him to shoot outside. He's very inconsistent there. Mostly bricks and air balls when you need it in pressure situations. Look at Dirk. He can brick all game long and kill you in the 4th. Lebron is just the opposite. Honestly Lebron doesn't have many half court moves. Stand outside and shoot hot or cold. Or put his head down and try to get to the basket or a foul. And that doesn't work well with zone. His half court game is a little overrated. He's as bad as any "superstar" I've ever seen when the pressure is on.

Werent you talking about how amazing LBJ was like a week ago?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Big 3

~ Howard
~ Bosh
~ Wade

"Neither one is good".

f**kin' hilarious.

I haven't talked about how amazing he was in this series. He cost his team the Championship. Some guys can do it under pressure and others can't. He can't. And it's not going to change. If you want to win the Championship it's best to not have guys dragging you down to defeat.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Big 3

~ Howard
~ Bosh
~ Wade

"Neither one is good".

f**kin' hilarious.

I haven't talked about how amazing he was in this series. He cost his team the Championship. Some guys can do it under pressure and others can't. He can't. And it's not going to change. If you want to win the Championship it's best to not have guys dragging you down to defeat.

An evaluation of a players overall talent doesn't go series to series. You've been blasting anybody that had a bad word to say about lebron, throwing how amazing he was in the past at them for your defense.

Son, you disappoint. Unfortunately, it's not surprising.
Share 49ersWebzone