2010 Mexico's National Soccer Team

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
i hope mexico loses so my mexican roommates cries for days

I hope ghana loses so you shut the hell up.

hey i've already done my crying, its ur guys turn now. now that ghanas f**ked i also plan on rooting for ivory coast but they have an impossible group so im just s**t outta luck.

my only happiness will be in watching mexico lose

wow, now I really hope both ghana and ivory coast fail miserably.

word

lol nothin against mexico just want my roommate to be pissed

tell your roommate that we also think that you're gay.
that was an embarrassing performance by italy. something I knew would be coming going into the WC. I don't like the team Lippi has put together, but I suppose we are rebuilding. We have 0 presence up front, and Cannavaro is getting old. Our team is pretty much Pirlo and de Rossi in the middle tryin to make s**t happen.

i suppose I shouldn't get too down, several starters did not play. We will have Gattuso and Camoranesi starting and Chiellini too.
[ Edited by IdentityCrisis on Jun 3, 2010 at 3:25 PM ]
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
that was an embarrassing performance by italy. something I knew would be coming going into the WC. I don't like the team Lippi has put together, but I suppose we are rebuilding. We have 0 presence up front, and Cannavaro is getting old. Our team is pretty much Pirlo and de Rossi in the middle tryin to make s**t happen.

it was barely your first game. relax. you guys will go far.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

it was barely your first game. relax. you guys will go far.

ya, and we didn't even have our full squad out there, but damn it was very frustrating to watch.
[ Edited by IdentityCrisis on Jun 3, 2010 at 3:36 PM ]

hey i've already done my crying, its ur guys turn now. now that ghanas f**ked i also plan on rooting for ivory coast but they have an impossible group so im just s**t outta luck.

word

El conejo me asusta aveces. I noticed all the Mexico fans at school are coming out of the woodwork with their jerseys.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
El conejo me asusta aveces. I noticed all the Mexico fans at school are coming out of the woodwork with their jerseys.

I just ordered a black mexico jersey for 32 bucks off ebay!

nvm, dude says its not ADIDAS. I asked for a refund. the description says adidas though. f**king false advertising.
[ Edited by 1251alex on Jun 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM ]
All these friendlies that mexico has played has really help their conditioning and timing. We should not lose to south africa as we are going in to the wc in top shape and things are starting to click in really nice.
GO USA!

mexico comes 2nd..
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
GO USA!

mexico comes 2nd..

Wrong thread.
  • NickV
  • Veteran

word

@ this convo

nvm, dude says its not ADIDAS. I asked for a refund. the description says adidas though. f**king false advertising.

dude i got a black dos santos for 40 bucks on ebay thing said 2xl but it was more like a L? so i gave it to my brother.
When i was watching the game the announcers were talking s**t about gio because he did not celebrate with Vela after the goal as they usually do. Too much of nothing or something to play close attention to?
Originally posted by thuglife619:

dude i got a black dos santos for 40 bucks on ebay thing said 2xl but it was more like a L? so i gave it to my brother.

Yeah, I heard the black ones are smaller for some reason but im not sure. I ordered a Large but I dont think im getting one now sinceI doubt it'll get here in time if I order from China. I've ordered a Juventus jersey from China before and it was legit. Authentic Nike tags and embroidered logo and everything.
Originally posted by thuglife619:

Yeah, I heard the black ones are smaller for some reason but im not sure. I ordered a Large but I dont think im getting one now sinceI doubt it'll get here in time if I order from China. I've ordered a Juventus jersey from China before and it was legit. Authentic Nike tags and embroidered logo and everything.

Wait, I thought you were French?

Nevermind your a French Mexican!!!!!!! What are the odds???